• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Taking 150MG Crystal MDMA My Good Friend Tried And Said was Good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas29

Bluelighter
Not asking for SUBSTANCE I.D. But DOSAGE ADVICE and Harm Reduction From Overdose Advice.

Now It is Not Crushed at all this Guy who Sold it also has FIRE COKE like best in my fuckin region for miles i bet if not all of Canada Hells Angels are Serious up here no joke unlike down in states idk about them down there I read fucked up shit on News on Internet.

But I Am just Wondering I haven't Done MDMA For Over a Year maybe and a half or close to 2 years since i did .3 up the nose cuz it was brown crystals i thought was bunk but it was best shit i had and wish i swallowed it and thank god i did not snort more of it cuz holy shit i would of died .3 MDMA Crystal Up the Nose is to Intense And only lasts 2 hours GREAT ONE TIME EXPERIENCE thought i can tell ya that.

My Question is should i take 200mg or is the Fact that the Guy has a One Ounce BLOCK Of this Tan Crystal MDMA He just Chips Off with a Knife And Puts in a Baggie for 10$ and giving away free samples cuz every ALWAYS COMES TO BUY More good Clean shit.

It is not Crushed at all looks almost Clear and like half of it is only partially yellowish tan coloured is that a Good Sighn.

Use a test kit before you eat anything. 200 is a pretty high dose. And ps. If it only last 2 hours that a sign it's not MDMA. Also could you clean up your grammar a little. It was hard to read your post. You sound like a wanna be gangster. No one cares about how legit your coke dealer is. Looks cannot tell you what a substance is.

I would tell your homie to keep his shit more hush...........
Also test before consumption people get big blocks of shit rc's too.

.3 MDMA Crystal Up the Nose is to Intense And only lasts 2 hours GREAT ONE TIME EXPERIENCE thought i can tell ya that.

My Question is should i take 200mg or is the Fact that the Guy has a One Ounce BLOCK Of this Tan Crystal MDMA He just Chips Off with a Knife And Puts in a Baggie for 10$ and giving away free samples cuz every ALWAYS COMES TO BUY More good Clean shit.

It is not Crushed at all looks almost Clear and like half of it is only partially yellowish tan coloured is that a Good Sighn.
k

What it looks like is totally meaningless in terms of purity or identity 99.9% pure MDMA hcl can look like powder, tan crystals, pink unicorns. etc. Judging drugs by the way they look is a very misinformed and immature approach to using drugs.

lots of RCs have a good high, some of them better than mdma, just because people enjoy the high and it looks a certain way doesn't tell you how much you can take at once safely

yup big blocks of rc's are more common than big blocks of mdma. as a matter of fact mdma doesnt even form big crystals unless they are rerocked into the moon rock method. some rc's even cost more than mdma. who knows these days the drug game is so complicated with the hundreds of new chems out there. like others were saying there are other chems stronger than mdma but they dont compare in the quality of ecstasy magic.

This has nothing to do with this thread but i thought i would bring it up. There seems to be a lot of confusion on this forum about the definition of "tested". Many people are assuming testing means, one of their friends took it and got high before they take it. this is what testing is though to be by people. you see a convo going on between two people on this forum and they both have different ideas of what testing means.

Status
Not open for further replies.