• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Taken 30mg methadone will this hold 120mg morphine

Hezman94

Bluelighter
Online it says thirty mg methadone equal to 200mflg morphine wow will I feel ill if I don't take the m morphine soi got more morphine in top of my daily dose.
Taken thirty mg methadone four hours ago going to redose later when taken by diazepam and pregabalin asti get my script

ha umm you might need 20 more but you'll know if you start to get the yawns/sneezing bro, but i wouldn;t take too much methadone, it might not seem deadly, but in excess it can be, although i've only used it twice (didn't take a liking to the stuff but it was shcheap , so cheap

Benzos and methadone are a serious no go unless you're tolerant to both, seriously tolerant. As in take both daily.

If not half the doses of each and do not re-dose the methadone or benzo - if you don't get it right wait for another day to try again. At slightly higher doses. 30-mg of methadone is treading into dangerous territory for anyone but the highly tolerant. It is wicked potent and takes a while to come and does so slowly - this is where many people make deadly mistakes by re-dosing.w

With methadone patients, friends & family should be carrying naloxone or have access to it w/o needing to wait for emergency service to show up.