• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

taken 1.5ml of gbl after 30mg diazepam will i be okay?

royalp

Bluelighter
trying to quit gbl but cant sleep without it! so took 30mg val earlier, 20mg then 10mg an hour later but still wide awake.

managed to not touch gbl all day, i usually dose every 2 hours. now i want to use gbl to sleep tonight but was scared because i took 30mg val so only dosed 1.5ml which is a small dose for me usually 2.5 - 3ml for sleep but didnt wanna push it because of the val. its been half hour and im feeling wide awake still, can i dose another 1ml to hopefully get some sleep?

thanks

hmm, not sure, you have the opposite probelm to me in several ways; i always found that G stopped benzos working. I think the g was way too acidic in my stomach, and probably destroyed the Bzs before i could metabolise them, especially as i woudnt eat for 24 hours either after G, after having after bad puking experiences foloowing tring to eat with a 'G stomach.' The good news is that antacis like Rennie seem to work very well for neutralisng g in the stomach, if you wanna tke Bz instead of G that should be safe enough. (You may wanna wait for someone with experinece of a much heavier G habit and / or a greater understanding of GABBAgenics, as although i know taking g first renders Bz useless for me, i dont think im alone in that, but will taking BZs first do the same for G, i dunno.)

I always found that g kept me awake all night in a stimmed state otherwise, but im far more heavily dependant on benzos than G. in fact i not dependant on g, although it does now give me w/ds every time i take it now. Maybe i could not tocuh g for weeks, if i tried, but coulntdnt do that for Bzs. Hopefully my next paragraph will be more helpful for your situation..

It would be more helpful if i said that bacofeln and hash (sedative types) can be used to help ease any discomfort of G w/ds. My G habit has never been allowed to escalate that badly though, perhaps 3 sessions a week max, which did turn out to be too much and tipped the balance in that i now get w/ds every time i take g. bloody fool that i am, i should have learnt by now. I have learned abit but g was hard to resist sometimes, i ratioanlise it way in that i was using it to help me quit kratom. Yeah it did help with that, but i think i g problem could be a lot worse than kratom. Bacoflen and Preagabalin will help uou quit q, im pretty user that they are the same time of GABBA as GBL and so are used for replacemt therapies. your doc may prescribe, if not there are good online sources.

Last edited:
Yes, you will be fine. no worries.

In the interest of harm reduction; it's not a good thing for you but you probably won't die or kill anybody so. . .

I agree he'll probably be fine but it always amazes me why people take a combination of substances that they're are not 100% about and THEN create a thread on BL about whether or not they'll be ok....

I mean surely do it the other way round in future????

Just sayin....

I agree he'll probably be fine but it always amazes me why people take a combination of substances that they're are not 100% about and THEN create a thread on BL about whether or not they'll be ok....

I mean surely do it the other way round in future????

Just sayin....

That always puzzles me too...especially in OD. I guess we are here to help allay fears though and say things like RING A FUCKING AMBULANCE NOW though