• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tagetes Lucida

themoreyouknow

Greenlighter
Unfortunately there currently aren't much information out there on Tagetes Lucida.
I hope this thread could collect some of the valuable information about this herb.

From my research and experience up to this point I can say the following about tagetes lucida:

-tagetes lucida has a long history of use and was used by the aztecs and is used by the huichol to enhance peyote's visuals, but also for medicinal and recreational purposes

-the tagetes plant family is commonly grown and sold for decorational purposes. However tagetes Lucida is definitely not the only psychoactive species in this family, but due to massive crossbreeding the exact heritage of the plant remains often unknown, so species like tagetes erecta don't induce psychoactive effects reliably as opposed to tagetes Lucida.

-to experience the psychoactive properties from the herb it is brewed as a tee or smoked with tobacco like the huichol do. There are some people claiming tobacco or chamomile can boost the effects of tagetes, but from my experience it seems like this may be more the case due to a synergy in effects, rather than the often claimed enzyme inhibition.

-the reported effects range from no effect at all, to a psychedelic trip with visuals.
Most commonly the experience is agreed upon as sedating, with a nice meditative feeling.

I would be very happy if you could add some valuable information about this plant
hope I posted this in the right section :)

was perpotedly ground into a powder and blown into the faces of victims of human sacrifice - perhaps to disorient/disinhibit/sedate them and/or put them into some psychedelicly altered state? ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽