• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tagamet and xanax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Specified

Ex-Bluelighter
Is this all fake tagamet potentiating xanax cos I don't feel any strength increase.

A few things specified. You've got 100 posts under your belt, so I daresay that some of these things should be understood by this point. First of all, it's not fair to bump your own threads, that is, posting yourself in order to revert the post back to the top of the front page. It's not fair to others who deserve an equal opportunity to have their voices heard. In 90% of cases, posts are unanswered for a reason. It's also not a nice thing to attach importance to this issue, given that it's just dedicated to you getting a more potent intoxication from your Alprazolam (Xanax).

There are people on here in fear for their lives and their limbs who don't bump their own threads, so please just consider your actions and how they might affect the community in the future. With that said, I'm closing this because there's no "moral to this story". You're simply looking for a buzz and a reasonable (~15-20 mins) amount of research will have your question answered. I'm not going to explain it all to you, but yes, you are essentially wasting your time with this venture. Save your money for food or more Alprazolam.

Status
Not open for further replies.