• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Syringe filters

phall

Bluelighter
Does anyone know if all filters will do the job.

I normally get my filters with the syringes but now have to buy my own. I thought it was a case of choose the filtering ability but apparently there's a million options I didn't know about.
So some questions

Do I have to buy the filters to fit each type of syringe .

The main grades were 22 or 45 micron. I assuming 22 is better?. I believe that's what I had before.

The materials were mind boggling . I think there's eight to choose from. Does it matter which?I can't recall them all top of my head . The price differs a few quid . I assumee they're all safe for human consumption.

cheers

Does anyone know if all filters will do the job.

I normally get my filters with the syringes but now have to buy my own. I thought it was a case of choose the filtering ability but apparently there's a million options I didn't know about.
So some questions

Do I have to buy the filters to fit each type of syringe .

The main grades were 22 or 45 micron. I assuming 22 is better?. I believe that's what I had before.

The materials were mind boggling . I think there's eight to choose from. Does it matter which?I can't recall them all top of my head . The price differs a few quid . I assumee they're all safe for human consumption.

cheers

You want to buy filters that attach the luer lock system syringes. They are pretty much the standard for detachable syringe/needle setups. Most filters will come set the system automatically.

.22 is better, it's smaller pores will filter out bacteria, spores, fungi, and other contaminants. You can start with a larger filter (.45) if your .22 seems to get clogged or filter too slowly. It will reduce the larger particles that are blocking your .22 filter.

If you need both filters start with a larger .45 filter, it will be easier to push through and filter out the solids without getting clogged. Then you can push it through the .22 filter. You can actually piggy back them (connect them directly) so it's done so in one step rather than a whole procedure. Hopefully this will help Guide to Filters. Disregard the colors used in the guide, different companies/countries color them uniquely. Go by the size description to make sure you're getting what you need/want.