• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Syrian Rue Erasing Tryptamine Tolerance?

RhythmSpring

Bluelighter
It takes me about a week for mushroom tolerance to go down enough to have a trip.

Would taking an MAOI such as Syrian Rue make it so that I could trip sooner?

What if I wanted to microdose mushrooms daily? Would adding Syrian Rue into the mix make it so that tolerance wouldn't build up? It'd kind of be like microdosing Ayahuasca, which people do pretty successfully.

PS- Has anyone here experienced cardiac problems with Syrian Rue?

You do not want to take an MAOI daily, there are a lot of restrictions on diet and lifestyle that goes along with MAOI's.
In theory I imagine it could work but not for long.
DMT seems to have a much shorter tolerance than psilocin and I don't believe psychedelic tolerance is as simple as saturating your brain with more of the drug.
If this were the case simply increasing your dosage would also work but I have found that no matter how much I increase the dose the experience is still lacking

Is there any reason why I couldn't restrict protein (tyramine) for the days while I take Syrian Rue? I'm in need of a deep cleanse.

I don't sense a tolerance build up with syrian rue, at least.

I've always found there was a tolerance to the psychedelic effects of DMT when used with moclobemide - certainly it takes weeks to get back to it being psychedelic. In fact I find oral DMT to have a bigger tolerance than mushrooms. Never used rue.