• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Syrian Rue + Acacia Confusa - Soul Raped by Ayahuasca Goddess (in a good way)

pandahaze

Bluelighter
Hello everyone, I wanted to share the experience I had yesterday. I'm really sorry, I'm not one of those people who can describe their experiences perfectly. I can't even find the words. Actually one of the reason I want to share also is the method itself.

While I was researching about the brew methods of these two, I came across a youtube video named "Easiest Ayahuasca Recipe". I read the comments of people who are thanking him that it really worked. The method is really simple, putting syrian rue seeds (grounded) and acacia (powder) in capsules. At first I thought if this is working, then why go all the trouble of brewing for like 3-4 hours. Well after it worked, I understood that I was really wrong.

For the people who really want to try it, please make sure that you are absolutely ready, because it is a powerful experience. No purging.

"00" capsules can hold 0.75gr syrian rue. For acacia, it is 0.5gr. I prepared 5 capsules syrian rue, 10 capsules acacia confusa (5gr). Drank them with orange juice.

16:00 - 3 capsules of syrian rue
16:30 - 4 capsules of acacia

Around 16:40 I felt extremely relaxed. After I closed my eyes few times, I thought that I was going to have an OBE experience, but I didn't.

17:00 2 capsules of acacia (The effects didn't come, that's why I up the dosage by 1gr)

17:30 2 capsules of acacia + 1 capsule syrian (as it is advised to add syrian if you are upping acacia)

17:40 First peak begins here. (yeah I had 2 strong peaks, I was so confused). Starting was so similar to smoked DMT, but slower. I had a red lamp in the room.
Visuals were nothing like the classic psychedelic ones. It seemed like my room totally transformed into another dimension while looking similar.
Few minutes later I really felt like my soul was filled by a powerful female energy, hence the title of post. I just told "please guide me". Normally I am not like that in my experiences. But this was really enlightening and in a way spiritual experience. I began thinking so many different stuff about my life. I can't even remember clearly right now, but I made various decisions. Then I felt so relieved. I tried to observe different stuff, my senses, perceptions etc.

18:20 Peak nearly ended.

19:00 I was skyping with my GF telling her the experince, suddenly felt something happening. I told her "I think it's coming again" and closed the phone. I walked to living room, the room began to change with an incredible speed. Immediately I went to my room and lie down. This was the second peak. Well as I was so confused how 2nd peak could have happened I lost some of the experience concentrating "fuck, have I done something wrong", so a little bit of panic =D

19:40 2nd peak finished. But visuals continued till nearly 21.00. I was back to baseline at 22:00, really exhausted.

I consumed totally 4 capsules syrian rue (3gr) and 8 capsules acacia (4gr). Regarding dosing time, I think it would be better to wait 1 hour between acacia doses.
The reason of the second peak was because of this maybe.