• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Synthetic marijuana

Texxx2469

Greenlighter
Can anyone tell me what's the latest and greatest research chemical in the United States that similar to marijuana. I'm looking for something in a liquid form that's legal to purchase in the United States

I was hooked to synthetic cannabinoids when I was a meth addict, that shit was worse than meth in terms of withdrawals, -5/10 would not recommend. I had intense crying spells when I ran out, wanted to die and was basically as bad off as a heroin addict, and on top of that a lot of the synthetic cannabinoids only lasted like 30 seconds - 1 minute long.

ADB-butinaca is sold quit much these here in Europe, it is ok but not nearly as good as proper weed.

Recently in the northeastern US it's all been "MDMB-4en-PINACA", I live in an area heavily affected by synthetic cannabinoids and I've encountered this on the street twice, which is wild bc I live in a place where legal cannabis is incredibly easy and cheap to access.

While walking around this area I bought 4 "spice joints" for $20, and while it's slightly off topic, I just want to mention how overwhelmingly impressive it was to watch this man turn a loose and unmeasured handful of spice infused plant matter and four rolling papers into four joints in the amount of time it took me to grab the $20 bill from an ATM we were both standing beside.

I got home and lit one up, I used to smoke 1.5-2g of dispo concentrates (rosin, diamonds, etc) and have taken incredibly high doses of altnoids before, so I felt prepared to try a few hits. I smoked about 2/3 of the joint by time I put it out, and it felt like I'd done maybe 10-15 large dabs, but was otherwise qualitatively indistinguishable from cannabis. I could definitely see a hotspot leading to a fucking nightmare with this, and my neighborhood has many people noticeably frequently in psychosis due to spice. Waking up nightly to what sounds like people turning into goddamn werewolves is dystopian in an odd way.

My boyfriend also took 2-3 hits of this and noticed it was pretty strong, but was already under the influence of a 3-MeO-PCP dipper, so take that with a grain of salt and there's a confounding factor.

If the safety profile on this ends up being alright (say, comparable to the JWH series or altnoids) then a gram of it in crystal could translate out to tens of thousands of doses making a backup stash for your average stoner on the cheap, assuming you were willing to play with the cannabinoid version of an NBOMe/fentalog as far as potency goes.