• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Synthetic Fentanyl

Status
Not open for further replies.

themdyaunome

Bluelighter
I hear good things and bad things about this. Iman opiate fan myself so I find that I wouldn't at least dislike. So why is it shit on?

Also, I know sources aren't to be discussed but whats your fav rc Fent for a reasonable price. Thanks

^Any Fent or fent analogues cause concern due to how often one has to re-dose and how quickly your tolerance can rise rendering other opiates useless. Potential for OD is high too when compared with other more euphoric opiates - if you try and chase a high from Fent you may wind up chasing down an over dose.

Have you got other options for your needs?

Ok so what would you suggest for an rc opiate that gets you right but doesn't build toleranace too quickly?

Even if such a thing was on the market/existed, you're asking people who've guinea pigged themselves to recommend drugs that are without a doubt incredibly dangerous, really addictive and not even of much recreational value. If anyone knew of such a product, I'm sure every second post would be about that..

This post was answered well. If you want to make another thread, that lists all known facts about the drug, then so that.'As far as this thread goes it was answered well.'closed

Last edited:
One thing I wanted to add:
Do your own research, we are not here to tell you what drugs to take, but to answer harm reduction questions

Status
Not open for further replies.