• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

synthetic crack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreminem169

Greenlighter
I have quit my heroin use and its been about 2yrs since my last injection. Iv'e just been smoking crack on the weekends. I live in Chicago and I usually cop on the westside at the same block ive been going to for years upon years. I cant help but think im getting some sort of synthetic crack from out west. Looks like crack but feels more like mdma. Sizzles for 2-3 secs. White residue on the inside of pipe. What am i smoking? And can someone point me in the right direction?

Last edited:
Unfortunately, we can't tell you the answer man. The only way to know for sure would be to have your drugs tested by a professional laboratory. Everything else would be pure speculation which would be at best, not helpful to you and at worst, harmful to yourself and others reading on. It's not that we don't want to. Perhaps Elon Musk will donate some kind of AI to Bluelight in the coming years that can do such things, but at this time, we're no closer to the idea than we were when everyone was on American Online in the late nineties.

Status
Not open for further replies.