• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Synthetic cannabinoids are some good shit

Maxheadroom

Greenlighter
Cannabis, cannabinoid, who cares. they activate cb1 and cb2 receptors so whats the big deal as long as you aren't one of those narrowminded "weed and plants rnt drugs omg its natural you fuckin pharm head junkie"

I prefer scooby snax kush 4g, 2nd generation hypnotic and mr happy
occasionally geeked up

Cannabis, cannabinoid, who cares. they activate cb1 and cb2 receptors so whats the big deal as long as you aren't one of those narrowminded "weed and plants rnt drugs omg its natural you fuckin pharm head junkie"

It's not about "natural," it's about health.

Synth's have been known to fuck people up pretty badly. The herbal blends that are so popular are not regulated so you never know what you're getting from one brand to the next, or even from one batch to the next, or even from one bag/pouch to the next. (Granted, that same point holds true with black market cannabis but it's leaps and bounds easier to correctly ID marijuana than it is to ID a synthetic that has been sprayed, absorbed and dried into a random herb.) Getting pure powder/crystals is the safest way to go about it, but then you open a whole new can of worms with regard to a synthetic cannabinoid overdose. (I'm a cautious guy if you couldn't tell :p)

Dabbling in synthetics is akin to playing russian roulette with your personal well-being and, while it's that person's place to decide whether or not they want to fuck around with synth's, you're still going to have to deal with the very legitimate opinion that synthetic cannabinoids are bad news and should not be toted as an adequate alternative to marijuana.

There's a bunch of threads about this, though. I'm not going to get into what other people have gone through-- it's already posted on the forum. I just know that those threads were fucking horror stories, dude.

I don't mean to give you shit about your drug choices, though. I'm just trying to say that I think you should be careful with that stuff, man. "Overdoing it" is ridiculously easy with synthetic 'noids.

Last edited:
I guess I am one of those narrow minded people.

1) Synthetic Cannabinoids can often have several hundred times greater binding efficiency than natural.
2) SC's may activate or interact with other body functions than just CB1/2.
3) For some new SC's (someone correct me if I'm wrong) such as MDNB-Chminaca, the dose can be as little as 1 mg (or less).

I don't have to say that this isn't a good thing

I'm not a holier than thou 'it's a natural plant therefore it's good', but I am a person who will say that thousands of years of use with zero directly attributed fatalities is a pretty strong advertisement for the safety of 'natural' cannabis.

Tom

Ya over here it used to be huge still is with select few but way worse side effects and high for no reason . I'd stick with good ol Mary she always treats u right

It's not about "natural," it's about health.

Synth's have been known to fuck people up pretty badly. The herbal blends that are so popular are not regulated so you never know what you're getting from one brand to the next, or even from one batch to the next, or even from one bag/pouch to the next. (Granted, that same point holds true with black market cannabis but it's leaps and bounds easier to correctly ID marijuana than it is to ID a synthetic that has been sprayed, absorbed and dried into a random herb.) Getting pure powder/crystals is the safest way to go about it, but then you open a whole new can of worms with regard to a synthetic cannabinoid overdose. (I'm a cautious guy if you couldn't tell :p)

Dabbling in synthetics is akin to playing russian roulette with your personal well-being and, while it's that person's place to decide whether or not they want to fuck around with synth's, you're still going to have to deal with the very legitimate opinion that synthetic cannabinoids are bad news and should not be toted as an adequate alternative to marijuana.

There's a bunch of threads about this, though. I'm not going to get into what other people have gone through-- it's already posted on the forum. I just know that those threads were fucking horror stories, dude.

I don't mean to give you shit about your drug choices, though. I'm just trying to say that I think you should be careful with that stuff, man. "Overdoing it" is ridiculously easy with synthetic 'noids.

One time i do agree with you Jibult

Op I know people who smoked that shit and cant get high off weed no more from what ive seen it would be safer for you to smoke smak....

I have smoked lots of synths in my day. Veeerry fiendy. I had lots of good and plenty of bad times smoking that shit.

Its too risky, unpredictable... today I choose not to smoke it, one of the few things drugwise I dont wanna do ever again.

Tbh as soon as I heard the word legal high a few yrs ago I had that feeling like something it dodgey except for mephedrone ain't done that for a year but god that's the nicest stimulant Ive ever took just ain't gonna do it again atleast not until some research is hopefully done to the short and long term effects... anyway im off to play wow and light a fatty peace ya'l

This.

I've sampled dozens of psychoactive compounds; including heroin, LSD, synths, and a dozen Ps and Ts from Shulgin's books. Synthetic cannabinoids are the only ones that I would not take if I had the chance to repeat my experiences.

There are a few exceptions, really good synthetics like ab-fubinaca. It's fine sublingually, very smooth, and smokes well too (although you are better off if you only vape or sublingual it -- no crazy pyrolysis byproducts that way)

If these Chinese dudes had the experience to pump out new chemicals like Pfizer's ab-fubinaca, with excellent absorption and activity profiles, we could have chems that could be accurately dosed orally without being destructively over-powerful like the many spinoffs of ab-fubinaca. For instance, mab-chminaca is so strong and lasts so long that you can only take a tiny amount, and not get as geeked as you want to get, but instead you go into a cannabinoid hole. It's a worthless cannabinoid for most people who want to get high for four hours, you'll just overshoot and get laid in bed for two days!