• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Synth of the day thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaffy

Bluelighter
Hellooo, I'm posting this synth on this New sub to entertain seeking synths and posting news about my discoveries. Let's bé clear, I'm level synthing silicone chips for my brain so don't mind aking for an explanatio . Zuts!
First, let's start with thé simple methhead dream, synthing it. Here IS: 💯% pure synth, as It Always is with Nils

P2H2OPentane, and sulfonylinemethane, H2O H3O H2O2
First of all, no need for a protonisation of thé carbonated oxygen as It has already two protons , with one being a protoxons as thé oxolmic charge of thé oxygen IS depleted by it's positive charge sending thé proton of thé amine making a protoxon with a négative charge. This has a catalyc action in water attracts thé imine to thé carbon and frees thé water group into thé sulfuryl.
The amine IS cleaved, as thé sulfue has Lost 6 électrons and son one proton, whih permits thé nitrogen to accept an oxolmic charge, crystaling thé salt in water, where It IS though soluble. Purity of 100%

Last edited:
Nils just shot 1.7g cocaïne for the Tetra cup, followed by 650mg pentedrone IM! Apparently trained marines Can handle a cardiac arrest with breathing, belly sport and training... Unbelievable.

Today' synth: pure ketamine HCl as a one pot Pit. Heheheey you. I've got 54 synths for ketamine, 112 for 2F-DCK, and more for Other dissociatives. (10000+) for DCK, many différent salts.hmmmm
Here's a molécule i gently appreciate, cycloheptylKetamine HBr, because you know, no one can be allergic to that.

We'll start with a fossil, found in black gold, one hydro 3 sulfa cyclohexane. To that we add one unit Ethanol, two units water, H3O+-, and CH3N=NCH3 and CH3OOH and Hydrochloric acid. This becomes 1-Chloro-2-Sulfo-4,5-dihydroycloheptylylene. To that we add P2H4 and HF. It then becomes one hydro one chloro 2 keto cycloheptylane. The water contains everythinh that is needed for thé Cl to clinch methylamine and dehydrate the hydroxy in order to clinch -sulfo+hydroxy-twochlorobenzene that we add once the amine is clinched.
The crystals at the bottom is our product, thé water Can be tossed.
Gaffy

Last edited:
For info thi isn't thé HBr salt, which actually was easier but I needed a cheap alternative

One for Clubcard: dichlorotoluenol, PHOH 2 HO-, Cl-Cl. We then add sulforinylmethane and F- in HO-. We then add cyclohexanol and methylamine in HO-. Here's our 2-F-PCM, which is what is being sold in England as being ketamine

Serious business synth once again.
One pot synth for methoxetamine:
Eight MOL water, one mol 1-OH-2-OF-BENZENE, ONE MOL 1-NH2-2-METHYL-CYCLOHEXANE, ONE DROP HF, ONE MOL METHYLAMINE HCL, ONE MOL S2H4, ONE MOL 2F. The réaction IS endothermic so It needs some heating. 18°C IS perfect. The HF drop Can bé added once the methylamine has been added, otherwise the synth won't be pure.

Some Ephylone today! :)
Benzodioxol2oxopentane, HO- HO- H2O, SO2H2. This makes betahydroxysulfohydridealphahydroxybenzodioxolpentane
Then.
FF, NH2CH2CH3, HO-.
This Gets us an HF salt that is crystalised in solution thanks to FSO2H. Chaps!

One Can use Br2 and H2O2 instead of F2 and HO- to get a shootable salt.

Today's synth: some oldschool speedy pep. Zzzeef.
Ookay. Let's start with SulfurToluene, NH2NH2 , and HO- and HF. Then, this becomes HydroSulfur2amine1benzeneamine. To this we add fluorated acetic acid and H2O2, HO- HO-. This then becomes betafluorohydrideAlphaaminosulfate something, and when the smell of thé réaction turns to ammoniac, WE add same amount P2P as thé amount of toluenesulfte we started with.

The F2 and sulfoaminohydrate left in thé réaction then reduces the cétone into speedy pep.

Hide this one : my latest patent:

This one is heavy dust fire:

Thé strongest methylone I've ever Come up with, take it at 20-50mg.
5-OH2-3,4-MD-Benzaldehyde
SO3 H2O H2O- H3O+ HO- basically SO3H3 3 HO- H2O- AS H-O-O-
CH3NO2-
CH2O2 H3O+ HCL
Synth done.

Please use

opsin.ch.cam.ac.uk

Provided you know how to name your chemicals.

Synthesis discussion isn't allowed in this forum, or on the website as a whole.

I appreciate you contributing ideas, but I'm gonna have to close this thread, as it's state purpose is against the rules. Sorry mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.