• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Synth Canna

VeritasBluelight

Greenlighter
Need information on what synth cannas are currently active ( strong ) and gettable.

Just 2 years ago I lived in a synth canna heaven and now it seems sad.

Any info guys ?

Sorry...but we can't help you find drugs. Not real sure what you mean by synth canna but if you used to be able to find it are you saying the quality is bad now?

I know synth is probably short for synthetic but canna could be cathinones or cannabis or something else. Either way we really can't help you as it's one of our rules not to help people source as Bluelight could be seen as drug dealers gone mad. Step right up folks and learn where to get the good stuff.

Is whatever you were getting not being made anymore?

Btw...welcome to the funhouse !

Well with everything that happens, there are some outcomes. Substances changes and this is where the question of each of their potency. I was hoping to maybe get an answer on which one is strong now. Like AB-FUBINACA OR AM 2201

Well with everything that happens, there are some outcomes. Substances changes and this is where the question of each of their potency. I was hoping to maybe get an answer on which one is strong now. Like AB-FUBINACA OR AM 2201
Ok that's cool. Asking which one is stronger is okay. Someone will come along eventually and give you some advice. I know nothing of RC's so I can't really help ya.

I see what you mean about the quality sucking now. Seems like a lot of drugs just aren't what they used to be.