• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Synergistic cannabis combos

CrypticArc

Bluelighter
What do you find mixes well with weed? I've got a couple suggestions. First and foremost, when trying to get as high as possible, it is helpful to consume mangoes, as they contain myrcene, as well as thyme. I like to drink mango juice and parachute/encapsulate a gram of thyme with combos for maximum effect.

The first combo I enjoy is kratom. Weed can potentiate opioids by up to 30%, and it makes the high. I also enjoyed it with blue lotus, both smoked and in tea form. Next, one of the best combos I've tried so far which I'm currently on, is roast chicory root tea, combined with instant yerba mate powder and some bawls guarana soda. I'm surprised how high I could get from mainly legal items and smoking a bowl (my hppd sure is acting up! XD). I also smoke weed on psychedelics, opiates, benzos and pretty much whatever other drugs I do. What's your favorite combo that just isn't the same without THC?

Tea, just normal english black tea, camellia sinensis.

Beer, especially bitter hoppy ales.

Milk.

Pepper, cinnamon, cardamom & other spices.

Chillies.

Curry.

Chocolate.

Mint.

Fresh herbs, especially thyme, lemon thyme, rosemary, coriander, sage, bay, basil. If you're going to have thyme then fresh thyme is much better than dried, lemon thyme is really good (I have a good variegated yellow/green lemon thyme), it's very easy to grow, worth starting a little herb garden.

Mustard, radishes, onions, garlic.

Meat, fish, fruit, cheese, almost all food is good. Citrus fruits are particularly good, as well as mangoes & passion fruit.

Coca cola.

MDMA.

Mushrooms.

Eating well seems to improve my high & I've started to enjoy cooking good food when stoned. A lot of foods that taste particularly good when I'm stoned seem to improve the high too. A good strong curry combines a lot of these herbs & spices that work well together with cannabis.

Lemongrass is also a good source of myrcene (along with thyme, bay, cardamom, hops, mangoes & cannabis).

Last edited:
Everything.... Psychedelics, dissociatives, sedatives, opioids, gabaergics, everything!

Weed and DXM
Weed and Booze

Those are my favourite combos w/herb.

Smoking on other-drugs is decent. It's usually overpowered by stimulants and dulled by depressants IME.

The best synergy is probably weed at the tail end of a good acid trip, or during the plateau phase of DOC (which lasts a long ass time so isn't exactly "coming down")....but for just smoking through the whole high, amphetamines + marijuana is definitely my favorite combination, they balance each other out perfectly while increasing each others positive effects, being amped & stoned just suits me perfectly as a person. Cocaine + marijuana is very enjoyable for similar reasons. Coffee + marijuana I might as well live off of, as I habitually use both substances.

Opiates, tea/coffee, various types of food, LSD, and alcohol.

I tried combining mushrooms and cannabis and just found it to be very odd and strange, and did not really enjoy it as much as I did while eating mushrooms without using cannabis; but I had also inhaled some nitrous too.

i always loathed caine + herb, it's like cranking up the amplitude. too much for me. mango does seem to add a boost but not enough to be worth the cost of frequent mangoes. on days when i'm maxing i like to segue from coffee straight into some alcohol and then cap it off with some smoke, really pleasant but not habit-forming

What do you find mixes well with weed? I've got a couple suggestions. First and foremost, when trying to get as high as possible, it is helpful to consume mangoes, as they contain myrcene, as well as thyme. I like to drink mango juice and parachute/encapsulate a gram of thyme with combos for maximum effect.

The first combo I enjoy is kratom. Weed can potentiate opioids by up to 30%, and it makes the high. I also enjoyed it with blue lotus, both smoked and in tea form. Next, one of the best combos I've tried so far which I'm currently on, is roast chicory root tea, combined with instant yerba mate powder and some bawls guarana soda. I'm surprised how high I could get from mainly legal items and smoking a bowl (my hppd sure is acting up! XD). I also smoke weed on psychedelics, opiates, benzos and pretty much whatever other drugs I do. What's your favorite combo that just isn't the same without THC?

Any info on why the bolded things increase your high?

Is there science behind it or do you just feel like it enhances it?

Caffeine...

Some more subtle things like myrcene & other terpenes found in food can influence the high too.

I've been appreciating the stimulant & weed combo recently, tea is maybe the best, but weed & armodafinil seems good too. With harder stimulants it can turn up the anxiety & bring the shadow people out. Other drugs can seem a bit boring without weed, but I notice them more when I'm properly stoned.

Last edited:

you can find it by a simple google search. the oil called "myrcene", which is a terpene found in many plants (including weed, mangoes, hops, lemongrass, ect.), increases the blood-brain-barrier efficiency of THC.

Yeah but there is no purely scientific evidence to substantiate those claims. No researchers have tested the effects of anything you mentioned on blood concentrations of thc.

Researcher have tested and found consuming an alcoholic drink an hour before smoking increases peak thc concentration of thc in blood therefore getting you higher

Edit: heres a link
http://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/mixing-marijuana-alcohol-increases-thc-concentrations-your-blood

Last edited:
Other than myrcene, I never claimed that any of these things increase blood concentrations of THC, just that they mix well together.

I dont smoke anymore or do anything but drink now for that matter but a combo i always use to enjoy the hell of out of was either a low dose of oxy or hydrocodone with a nice fat bowl or joint of some medical. Pure bliss. And towards the end of a roll (mdma) bud is really peacefull. I even liked it with a starbucks coffee. It can go great depending person to person.

the safe combos are myrcene like mangos, caffenie, and herbal teas like chamomile. Personally I love a really strong batch of chamomile tea with a little herb for bed. Also sugar I find gives me a very energetic high, but not as anxious energy like that from caffeine.

Of course this is a drug forum so I do have to mention my favorite combo is light doses of opiates like hyrdocodone(5-15mg), some alprazolam(.5-2mg) and a few skinny lines of blow. Oh and maybe a beer or two, or few mixed drinks. Or most any drug in lower doses really, MDMA is a good one too like Billard mentioned. Would not recommend this combo if you care about your health and don't want to have to worry about possibly becoming highly addicted.

Best way to get higher to quit comlpetely for a long as you can, week or more works best, then I bet just a few rips will send you sky high.

In this case, less really is more.

Yeah but there is no purely scientific evidence to substantiate those claims. No researchers have tested the effects of anything you mentioned on blood concentrations of thc.

Researcher have tested and found consuming an alcoholic drink an hour before smoking increases peak thc concentration of thc in blood therefore getting you higher

Edit: heres a link
http://www.iflscience.com/health-an...cohol-increases-thc-concentrations-your-blood

There's research that suggests that myrcene has a pain killing & sedative effect itself, it's more noticeable when combined with marijuana. The other herbs & spices I listed have some traditional medicinal use too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myrcene

Beer seems to work better than other alcoholic drinks, especially bitter ales that contain a lot of hops.

Like you guys said weed goes with everything.

Some of the drugs weed *doesn't* synergize with well are stimulants in which case I find not only is the weed a perfect waste since the stimulant, be it good uncut coke or mdpv will surely overpower the weed's effects. On top of this waste of even the strongest weed, the stronger the weed, the more the side effects of whatever stimulant you are on are potentiated, such as anxiety, paranoia, etc. Much like weed can easily bring back the end of a psychedelic trip to feel more intense, the same is true for when it is used with stimulants. Someone I know, a crystal meth user, jib user also enjoys his weed as the he was a weed smoker until he fooled around once to many times with snorting and smoking jib and quicker than you can say crank head he wasn't sleeping nor making sense and the crank quickly took over his body (few weeks, less than a month). This guy came to see me to have a joint together on my balcony around 8-9pm in the autumn so it was very dark outside. I didn't know it but he had been awake and tweaking for days. As he was rolling the joint I stepped out of the balcony into the house several times really quickly to grab several items like ashtray, lighter, a shot of rum or to change the songs on the music that I had playing. I noticed he kept on looking at me even putting his head inside to see what I was doing but I ignored him, realizing he was fucked but not knowing the level. As we smoked the small joint it wasn't long before we finished it, about 3 minutes later we each had drank our shots and literally as soon as the joint was finished (maybe he lit a smoke or not even, can't remember), he was out the door. 2 weeks later when he had cleaned up he told me that night he expected the SWAT to come down to my balcony and capture him....and he was convinced!

muie, surely that's the whole point of taking stimulants, they just make me feel alert & sober without a good helping of weed, nobody wants that.

GHB and Cannabis is my favorite combo

Second best is Mushrooms and Cannabis

worst combos by far are Alcohol and Cannabis, Ketamine and Cannabis, and LSD and Cannabis. Never. Again.