• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Symbolic and Real

Shrooms00087

Bluelighter
Name the Rose

The contention of the duality of any rose is this: pruned and original. When a rose is not yet pruned it displays all its ugliness amidst its beauty. The shadow of the original then is its very potentiality contrasted with its condition as such. It lacks actualization. When a rose is pruned it then becomes an ideal. The shadow of an ideal is superficiality a state of non-actualization, actualization. Whereby casting out the thorns it once grew becomes neutered, fake. Its service then, is only one of display. A rose is the most tragic plant life. For it to become actual it must negate its own nature. For it to realize any potential it must also keep with it the elements of its original beauty. To actualize any wholeness it must remain in the confines of its own symmetry, where it negates the shadow of itself entirely and displays only its natural colors.

One of Two

I torture myself with the circumference of my own shadow. When the ideal self and self as such collide with the immediate reality of a circumstance, I quickly turn into quicksand. I then rely on faith, faith in others and faith in the ideal self. Reality will sometimes break faith, by showing that the ideal of faith is action in inaction. Faith then turns into a symptom of schizophrenia, you are then faced with the question, "are you something more or are you poison in the well?" But the question isn't immediately answered. I shift the responsibility of answering the question to the observer, the community. This is done simply by rephrasing the question, "who do they see me as?" This is the final nail, the community wants nothing more from you other than you to function as whole, with them. I realize then that my faith in others is for good reason, I am not the poison in the well, I am but a facet of the communities divinity. However shifting the responsibility of the initial question is cowardice. My faith in that instance was me gifting my shadow, action in inaction. "Are you something more or poison in the well?" I am neither, I am both the Nurse and McMurphy! I sought my own love and destruction! Now I must filter the poison, incorporate the shadow and begin construction. Keeping faith and love while remembering that God, being the manifestation of those things, will often send disaster. But the fruit of God's love comes from fertile dirt and hardship. His message being clear, "you are your own redemption!" Faith in others is faith in self, you are married to your doubt, through sickness and in health, and the combination of these things will bring about your symmetry. The fault of an ideal is the process of actualization. It was then I realized I am constantly on the brink of becoming anew. I am my faults in as much as I choose to dwell in them. I keep my faith in community, to lose that, is to Fall, deny Grace. To fully know Eden, one has to be cast from it. To refuse your reflection is to have never eaten of the apple, true sin. To earn your place in either Heaven or Hell is dependent upon how you define your own relationship with your Original Sin. To be divine at all, is to have first been a sinner. What I've come to learn is deny yourself a temple but keep the altar, constantly on the brink of becoming anew.

Last edited: