Scored: No
Bevel: yes
Texture: Smooth but crumble easy
Smell:no strong smell
Taste: nasty taste
Reagent Tested: n/a
Marquis Reagent Result: n/a
Mandelin Reagent Result: n/a

This is my first post on here ive always been lurking and just reading but thought i`d put these on to see if anyone knows much about them as there seams to be a few bad pills around at the moment.
If i havent posted correctly sorry in advance cheers.
20120914184042.jpg

Yo Gipsey, these look like they could be the same as these.. http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=30064

Very dangerous pills.

This quote from Pillreports is classic

me and 5 friends took one of these pills each last night, 3 of us spewed and the rest were gagging or felt really sick, really anxious feelings and really bad head aches for about 20 minutes. after that the pill started to kick in everyone was hallucinating one of my mates started bleeding from his noes and eye (we didnt snort them). we took him home cause he was in a bad trip. but after half hour he rang us up to come get him cause he was feeling good :)

these pills are absoulutly shit for the first half hour you feel like your going to die but if you get through that without freezing yourself out to much they end up being pretty fun afterwards

things felt really cool, music sounded insane, and had the need to be touching everyone and loved everyone . pupils on everyone were covering nearly our whole eye colour.

fun pills but I wouldn't do them again as they are definitely not clean pills.