• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Swollen Lips after smoking meth

BeckyBccWow

Greenlighter
went on a 3 day binge smoking. Was drinking water and eating. Finished off what I had on day 3 around 10pm went to bed around midnight. Woke up with bottom lip completely swollen over. Tried benadryl and ice and by end of day, swelling moved to the upper lip. It looks like botox gone bad. . . very swollen and uncomfortable. Any suggestions on what it could be ...or has it happened to anyone else?? only thing I can think of is that night when eating dinner I bit the inside of the lip and then after finished my bowl.

any ideas? suggestions?

thank you!!

went on a 3 day binge smoking. Was drinking water and eating. Finished off what I had on day 3 around 10pm went to bed around midnight. Woke up with bottom lip completely swollen over. Tried benadryl and ice and by end of day, swelling moved to the upper lip. It looks like botox gone bad. . . very swollen and uncomfortable. Any suggestions on what it could be ...or has it happened to anyone else?? only thing I can think of is that night when eating dinner I bit the inside of the lip and then after finished my bowl.

any ideas? suggestions?

thank you!!

Are your lips blistered too or just swollen?

I know after smoking a lot I used to suck on my lips and cheeks, flick/roll my tongue, etc. and that caused some inflammatory swelling from aggravating them to no end. If you aren't doing that now and it still doesn't improve with what you've already tried you may want to have it checked out by a physician.

Try ibuprofen or Advil see if it helps the swelling I doubt it will but it's worth a try sence it's a anti inflammatory

after an amphetamine binge (and I don't smoke it) the like ...hard palate I guess of my mouth gets extremely swollen and painful sometimes, not sure why honestly. I usually just use my tongue and mouth suction to like "suck" the swelling off the hard palate onto the soft palate where it is not as noticeable/painful and will over a little bit of time go away.
it wouldn't surprise me that some individuals experience swollen lips from time to time after a bender.