• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Swollen foot after smoking crack

keeping

Bluelight Crew
so i went on a bit of a bender last week and smoked around a gram of crack between wednesday and friday
on thursday noticed my right foot was starting to swell and was begin to hurt - it also feels kinda weird, the closest thing i can compare it to is crystally?
so i carried on smoking until friday night and it was getting worse so i stopped, and on saturday it was actually a bit better.
picked up where i left off about midday today and boom, swollen back up to where it was on friday, same pain as friday.

anyone else had anything like this with crack (or anything tbh)?

i'm not worried about it its not bad or anything - i'm getting it checked up on tuesday and i'm not smoking any more. its just so weird, maybe its just a reaction from a bite but i really think the crack has something to do with it.
wubalubadubdub

So Keeping, it's going down when you're not smoking but gets worse when you continue? Le Strange...

Very odd indeed... never have I heard of anything like this from simply smoking crack.. shooting it on the other hand... I have. Have you had any kind of bug bite or anything on your foot lately? how was the crack, was it good? Or did it have any kind of weirdness to how it smoked and tasted when inhaled? It is possible to have some kind of allergic reaction to any drug really, especially a street drug which can be cut with various things... crack being a lot less likely than cocaine powder, to be super cut.. but I'm kind of stating the obvious there lol.. But yes, as many times as I have hit the pipe, never once have I had any weird reaction to it.. unless it was fake shit..

so i went to the doctor and it turns out its tendonitis. i intimated to her that i might have been taking some stuff other than my medication and she just sorta shrugged and gave me the old 'if it hurts when you do that, don't do that.'

the swellings going down slowly, nothing ice packs and iburprofen can't solve.
cheeers for all the replies guys!

Last edited:
well that's good then I guess, if it is subsiding! nice.. you gonna lay off the pipe for a bit now? That would drive me insane, if it happened to me.. apparently it could! hope not..

^ yeah, at least until the swellings gone down.
ha well fingers crossed it doesn't pal - i already had problems walking and this is just making is a bloody nightmare.

aw man I bet! that aint good, yeah I would take a break from the old pipe for a bit... these days I can actually do that, before though I was a raging iv coke/crack addict, so even if my foot swelled up like a melon I would still be shooting powder and smoking crack haha.. It was very hard for me to put the pipe or the rig down before, like 2 years ago, during the height of my coke addiction.. nowadays I have luckily been able to have the mentality to take it or leave it with no worries.. so glad, and hope I can keep it that way.. also hope your walking/foot issues get resolved soon there man, good luck!

oh man that sounds pretty rough man - never touched the needle, i mean ive been tempted many times with dope bu IV coke just seems like scariest shit in the world
and cheers man, i'll walk it off i guess aha

IV coke.. the most addicting thing on earth! you think crack is addicting, shit.. take a shot of coke IV and you want another one every 3 minutes, literally right after the rush wears off you need more! though, like crack, if you don't wait and space out the shots/hits you don't get shit after that first banger!