• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Switching to methadone and benzo dependence...

JM357

Bluelighter
I've been on suboxone for 18 months and it just doesn't work for me. I end up using other stuff (I ordered 1000mgs etizolam, disapeared in one night O now have flublamazolam which I can now take .5 mtultiple times a day (maybe it is bunk I had just started tuesday). I have some diclazepam. I'm going to order some more in case I have to taper but may not have enough to buy 1g of diclazepam (which is ideal for tapering). Is it possible my tolerance went way up in a few days? If I have to order two bottles of PG solution should I go with clonazolan as a step down then more diclazepam so I have almost two bottles.

When I was on methadone I did great and didn't use other stuff; also the clinic nurse said after 6 months of clean urines he would recommend me to pain management. Problem is it is 8 miles. If I were to get a bike I think I might be able to do it.

I do know I lost control and fucked up.

Dude, are you saying you took 1 gram(!) of Etizolam in one night? Damn...
Do not get used to taking Flubromazolam and do not get Clonazolam! They are really addictive and dangerous. Better go with the Diclaz but I would recommend to seek professional help with that degree of Benzo addiction...

And yeah, Methadone seems to be better in your case.