• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Switching off IV use back to snorting.

morbidlyschizo

Greenlighter
As the title states, I am done with IV use of drugs, moving back to snorting and smoking somethings. I was just wondering if the efficacy would be higher on Opiates and Meth of using a dry snort or moving to a "wet rail" as I have had others refer to them as here. Just basically the same as making your injection with a water and then squirting the mixture or snorting it in liquid form. Any thoughts?

While it's a good thing you've quit the needle, it has to be said that that ROA still has considerable dangers (as you probably know.)

You aren't going to get the same rush or feeling you did with a spike, so don't expect to. As for "wet railing," I'm not sure how effective that would actually be. I could see the drug just bypassing the mucous membranes and giving you one hell of a drip instead of recreational effects.

If you are quitting using intravenously, you might want to consider taking a big tolerance break and sobering up for a while, if you don't already have a dependency. Then, if you decide to go back to using casually, you won't have such a high tolerance and you can enjoy just railing them a bit more.

Just some thoughts to consider. Good luck

I suggest you do it dry wet meth sound unpleasent as fuck but ive never done a "wet rail" so i wouldnt know

Wet meth is just a big mess as it will just melt with the water! Try plugging it?s actually a roa that will give you a really good rush & absorbs most of the drug by any other roa exept IV. Try it once!
I use to back in the day do that with ecstasy and man it?s a pretty affective roa!
That?s awesome you are putting the needle down! That just made my night?? Good for you man!
Just remember don?t over load because your tolerance is high, take a break for a week or two and find something mellow and your new roa will get you feeling right!

Get one of those saline nasal sprays, empty it out and mix your solution in there. Just spray and go.