• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Switching back to Clonazepam from Diazepam/Cervical Dystonia/Possibly Kindled

So, do you think that would make going on Clonazepam again cause it not to work or cause problems? And if so, because at some point, I have to come off of the Baclofen, is there anything that can be done about it? I'm updosing but onto a different med in the same class. All of this stuff races through my head. Not asking for medical advice, but in your opinion, what do you think I could expect if that indeed has happened to me?

Come off it VERY slowly. Baclofen causes the worst withdrawals of any med - even one formulation (gablofen) comes with a black box warning not to stop it suddenly (the only medication that has this).

What med in the same class?

No it would not cause it not to work.

If it has happened, expect to live with it for the rest of your life... :/

Come off it VERY slowly. Baclofen causes the worst withdrawals of any med - even one formulation (gablofen) comes with a black box warning not to stop it suddenly (the only medication that has this).

What med in the same class?

No it would not cause it not to work.

If it has happened, expect to live with it for the rest of your life... :/

Switching back to Clonazepam from Diazepam. And expect to live with what for the rest of my life? And yes, I've read that about baclofen. I've tried twice and it is very hard/failed.

http://www.nap.edu/read/1801/chapter/6#80

^This may be of interest to you.

No, there isn't that I know of. Other than cognitive tests, and whatnot.

I'll ask my Doc or some other ones, but whatever this is, I intend to correct at all costs. I may be scared at points, even downright hopeless and terrified, but I've always been a psychological daredevil. LOL - And no, not just whenever it comes to drugs/medication/alcohol. Also, thanks! :)