• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Switched zomorpho oxy and is op in the uk up

Hezman94

Bluelighter
Morphine helps pain but kills my sex drive constipates me and sedates me in a shirtt way.
I'm still on 40mg instant and now on oxypro 30mg twice a day I've got longtec my doctor says these are cheaper there called oxypro they bloody best not be the formula to curb avuse like oxycontin op.
I've taken extra oxy today as I went a day without and doctors owed me more than I thought.
Problem is 30mg instant is minimum I need I've got 11 tramadols if I take the oxy properly will the tramadols help me get used to taking the oxys extended.
Or I might just cut them into halfs??? My tolerance needs to go down and I'm doing a rattle no matter what.
Does a 30mg release 10mg in first hour or would I be best taking 15mh every four hourd for few days with morphine then take them whole. To hold me 30mg methadone that's idea of my tolerance. It gets me high and gets me nodding but loads of energy aswell so might be bit too much.
I've also got fifty mg temazepam and 12mg loperamide will these help the first day. I want to get my tolerance lower but still function.