• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Swim has burning nose snorting cocaine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bretttheprince

Greenlighter
So swim is on a 5 day consecutive cocaine binge . Swim has done the drug for about 3 years used to be a heavy user . Swim picked up the stuff 5 days ago the first 3 days went great smooth numb no burning at all. As I got to my 5th day swims nose starting burning really bad after each line ? Swim knows coke usually don't burn but that being said is it possible that it can start to burn after doing it for 5 days stgraight ? Swim had his go around and had cut stuff in the past and it burned pretty much instantly but this time it's different . It didn't start to burn until after 4 consecutive days of snorting it . Is this raw nose or cut stuff? If it's really bad stomped shit why no burning until the 5th day?

we don't swim here

After spending 4 straight days snorting stuff, of course your nose will hurt. Even if the cocaine isn't cut. It's simple biology, cocaine HCl is acidic and will irritate your nasal passages, even without any other cutting agents present.

It's more than likely your nose is pretty wrecked, with that said we can't tell you if your coke's been cut, this isn't really the type of thread for basic drug discussion so I'm going to have to close this.

Burning nose cocaine use

?im on a 5 day consecutive cocaine binge . Ive has done the drug for about 3 years used to be a heavy user . I picked up the stuff 5 days ago the first 3 days went great smooth numb no burning at all. As I got to my 5th day my nose starting burning really bad after each line ? I knows coke usually don't burn but that being said is it possible that it can start to burn after doing it for 5 days stgraight ? Ive had my go around and had cut stuff in the past and it burned pretty much instantly but this time it's different . It didn't start to burn until after 4 consecutive days of snorting it . Is this raw nose or cut stuff? If it's really bad stomped shit why no burning until the 5th day?

Cocaine use

?im on a 5 day consecutive cocaine binge . Ive has done the drug for about 3 years used to be a heavy user . I picked up the stuff 5 days ago the first 3 days went great smooth numb no burning at all. As I got to my 5th day my nose starting burning really bad after each line ? I knows coke usually don't burn but that being said is it possible that it can start to burn after doing it for 5 days stgraight ? Ive had my go around and had cut stuff in the past and it burned pretty much instantly but this time it's different . It didn't start to burn until after 4 consecutive days of snorting it . Is this raw nose or cut stuff? If it's really bad stomped shit why no burning until the 5th day?

Moving this to Basic Drug Discussion as this is not a trip report.

TR -> BDD

Status
Not open for further replies.