• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Sweating on amps

Parabolan

Bluelighter
Do you guys sweat more during ur amphetamine rush peak or during the comedowns? Same question goes for anxiety..

I tend to find I'll have sweaty palms and feet almost the whole time on amps TBH. I really couldn't answer, never really found myself dripping with sweat in either case I guess, just very clammy.

i just piss sweat constantly on them, i don't think there's any particular peaks and troughs. ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽

What about anxiety? Worse during peak or comedowns?

For me the anxiety was usually worse during the comedown. Especially when I'm coming down and trying desperately not to redose.

But I have had a few times, with unusually large doses, where the peak was especially anxiety ridden and I would start feeling better somewhat on the comedown.

I usually found myself sweating the most starting during the peak and lasting through the first couple hours of the comedown then the sweating trails off for the remaining of the comedown.

On meth or pretty much other stims to unless I'm outside I don't sweat...my hands do though occasionally think just depends on dose and temperature around you