• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth Swear I just snorted crack lol

Rickyfire101

Greenlighter
Would appreciate advice here. Backstory: I'm on Lithium, Mirtazapine and Luvox. I also took a recreational 70mg Vyvanse 24 hours ago (nice high. Sociable, fairly horny) and didn't sleep last night apart from a 30 minute nap. Granted I was in bed 8 hours (on my phone mostly lol).

So anyways, I get some product today and haven't used in 4 years. It looked like the right color, just a *little* chunky and sticky. I taste the stuff and my brain started tingling and I felt my perception change. My heart rate also felt almost like I just shot up. NEVER have had this experience before. I decided to do a couple small bumps about an hour apart, and similar reactions. Like a 5 minute high and then just kinda buzzed. Not happy with this. Granted, I was feeling nice on that Vyvanse for a day, but still I expect this stuff to be better.

I hit up a new dude for it. Should I take a day off then try it again? Should I tell dude I feel I didn't get what I paid for quality wise? Thanks in advance!

That combination of medication (SSRI + antipsychotic + lithium) is going to significantly blunt the effects of cocaine as well as certain other drugs. It could also potentially cause some dangerous side effects.

I'm sorry, I should have clarified, it was meth. Just felt different. What side effects? And the Vyvanse was still nice, so I am hoping meth will be too.

I'm sorry, I should have clarified, it was meth. Just felt different. What side effects? And the Vyvanse was still nice, so I am hoping meth will be too.
Still is not a good combo to be on antipsychotics and do stimulants

Why is that?
Antipsychotics that antagonize dopamine will blunt or abolish the high from meth.

Antipsychotics are known to cause QT prolongation and arrhythmia. So does methamphetamine. Depending on specific antipsychotic and dose you can go into AFIB, cardiac arrest, or possibly torsades de pointes.

Mirtazapine is an a1 blocker which will blunt the norepinephrine based effects of methamphetamine.

Luvox will blunt the serotonergic effects.

Lithium is a dopamine antagonist which will blunt the dopamine based effects from methamphetamine.