• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Swallowed a sack a couple days ago...

ViSi0nnn101

Greenlighter
So basically my friend was stopped by the boys on Wednesday. They proceeded to detain and bring the canine so he swallowed close to a g of H in a corner baggie. He wasn't able to make himself vomit due to lack of stomach contents. Finally this morning he used the restroom and said it still didn't come out.
Should he be worried? Or should he ecpect to pass the plastic and such on the next go around? First time poster, I've used bluelight for years now for harm reduction info just never registered.
Thanks.

Removed comment as it may have been less HR and more ignorant... hopefully we'll find out.
Waiting on response from OP.

Last edited:
Be very concerned. Even though heroin is not well absorbed through the gut a full gram is definitely a hard hit to take at once even with a high tolerance. Keep an extremely close eye on your friend until he says he passed it and if possible don't let him do any more H until he passes it. If he doesn't pass it soon take him to the hospital as it's now a bowel obstruction at best and at worst a time bomb that could cause an OD at any time.

If he ends up using and then the contents of the bag escape it could very easily lead to an OD.

Thanks that's basically what I told him. He's just hoping to get a surprise in the toilet. I told him even if he does definitely not to use his usual RoA.