L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Suspicions about boyfriend

4loca

Greenlighter
I think my boyfriend might be bisexual but he won't admit it. Here's why, I met him a year ago, other than me he's never cared to be around girls. He's 24 and very attractive. I asked him why and he says he doesn't know. He used to smoke weed every day and cocaine for a bit. He was never able to get erections only if he jacked off. He wouldn't touch me while he was high. And only wanted to be around his friends if he was using. He acts very uncomfortable when anything gay related is shown on TV or talked about by people we are around. I asked him if he likes guys but he says no. People who know him were shocked when he started dating me. Help!

When drugs are involved nothing can be sure. Cocaine and cannabis can stunt errections when used in excess. However, the way you describe him makes me understand your reasoning. If he won't admit anything, trust him. He will tell you if he is when he is ready. Until then, enjoy your life and don't get too caught up in his.

Does he make you happy, seem genuinely interested in sex when it's time? Drugs can cause sex issues. Why did he start dating you? If you truly feel that way...let him go and as RR said...enjoy your life. Too short to waste!

If he says "I dont know" when you ask him if he doesnt really like to be around girls, that's a cop out answer. Of course he knows, but either a) he doesnt want to think hard enough to explain or b) he's simply covering up.

Some questions:

Regarding his impotence, is he on any medications? How many past GF's has he had before you? How much drugs does he do? has he had a history of depression? How does he act "weird" when confronted with a gay theme? Are you having sex with him (or at least trying)?