Survey(i really wanna know this though)After you drop E how long does it take to hit?

For me.. things seem slightly weird (or different) after 45 mins.. but I dont feel the full effects until an hour and a half after I drop. I dont get people that act like their blowin up after 20 mins.. it kind of pisses me off actually.
------------------
a pH phenomenonAcidBurn

Hey acidburn
Just so you know when i first started to drop it was always taking like about 2hrs or so to kick in, and i figured this was fine by me. But now i find i can start to feel it pretty well in about 15 mins and have it be pretty full on in 30-45mins though the peak is still a way off from then
smile.gif

PLUR
vert

For me I can begin to feel onst in anywhere from 20mins to 45 mins. Never real took more then 45 mins to begin to hit me.

I am no expert but if i smoke a joint right after i drop, it hits me in like 20 mins TOPS! But ive only rolled like 5 times so i wouldent really know. So usually, if i dont smoke pot that is, in like 45mins-1hr later im dancin' like theres no tomorrow!
I think its bedtime for Democracy-DK
A Vagrant.....

Well, I gotta say that it depends upon the bean I take. Some hit me quicker then others. A blue or yellow smurf would hit me in 20 minutes where as the raised buddahs would take over an hour to kick in. But, for the most part, I average about an hour before I start feeling the effects.

about the first three times i rolled (esp. the first time) it took like 15-20 minutes to hit me,a nd it hit me hard....and recently i think i've had some MDA or MDEA and not MDMA b/c it takes like 45 minutes to hit me..and while MDMA woudl hit really quickly and hard, it would last for about 4 or 5 hours and not peak till at least the 2nd hour...the other shit usually peaks about an hour and a half after i take it, only 30 minutes after it kicks in, which really sucks. so my feelign is that if it's pure mdma, it will hit you fast and hard.

Hmmm, it depends a lot. I've had it take 45 minutes to get off baseline, but it usually happens in a half-hour. Recently, with 5-htp preload and eating a Rolaids/Tums right before dropping, I've been getting off baseline in 10-15 minutes, with full-on rolling coming in 30 minutes. Antacids really seem to help...

E tabs take 45 minutes
Speed tabs take 1 hour
Yet if I have a few drinks first, thus putting me off "normal" E's kick in around 30 minutes.

20 minutes to an hour depending on the pill
5 minutes if i'm smoking weed at the time...
smile.gif

------------------
soulfly
"I am more than a mathematical equation...i am more than a chemical combination... my existence cannot be reduced to a scientific theory!"

def. depends on the pill. seems to me that the longer to kick in the better and longer the roll. dont take my word or anything.....

30 - 45 minutes swallowed whole stoned or not
15 - 30 minutes chewed, yummy. I actually don't mind the bitter taste cause I know what it'll bring me.
------------------
******IMOKRUOK******
Peace Love Unity Respect

huh.. takes like 20min - 1½hour for me..
The the hardest roll I've ever had was the one taking 1½hour to kick in, but I have had really really good roll that have taken liek 20-30mins to kick in..