SURVEY - Boys - PENIS SIZE

Kit Kat

Bluelighter
If this doesn't kill the surveys, nothing will!!!
So boys, what is ya cock size (when erect), is it circumsized, any special markings u are proud of!!! Full descriptions allowed.

I can't decide if you're funny or not?
------------------
Everything begins with an "E"!

I'm not gonna get into details...but i have a superman sign tattooed on the base of my cock...so when it gets "up" the sign gets bigger!!! pretty neato huh??!! Girls get a kick out of it. But it hurt like hell when i got it....but oh well...
------------------
Ya Never Know Til U Tried....But One Thang Iz Clear...Ur Gonna Get Fucked Up!!!1

LOL @ Choco... Heeheehee. I can just imagine somee poor gurlie's eyes widening when she saw that. I think it's cool.
~*~ Ashke ~*~

ummm
anyone want my ex girlfriend's e mail address??
smile.gif

------------------
soulfly
"I am more than a mathematical equation...i am more than a chemical combination... my existence cannot be reduced to a scientific theory!"

Laugh, whats next? A clitoris size survey?
-> Forum: Bluelight Discussion <-
not Penis Discussion
smile.gif

------------------
~%( twiz )%~

it might not be the biggest, but ive got an arse like a mallet
[This message has been edited by jonoUK (edited 20 January 2000).]

Jono, you trout, what's an "arse like a mallet"??? Can you hit people with it? Use it to split rails? Does it have a large handle protruding from it (oh, no I know what you're going to say to THAT).
Hey where ARE you?? I gotta talk to you! I need helppppppp!!! I'll email you today...
Cat

Its definatly bigger than a baby's arm. I like to call it "Pink Steel"
smile.gif
But who needs a bick cock when you can touch your eyelashes with your tounge:p
------------------
a pH phenomenonAcidBurn

Shit this Post reminds of a Picture Magazine
What is a Picture Magazine I hear you ask ????
It is a smutty magazine in Aust where they have bizarre stories , nude women and sections like.........
*My First Fuck ( Very enetrtaining )
*Smut Jokes ( Very Funny )
*Top Tattoo's
and my personal favourite
*Home Gals and Home Guys .......
4-5 pages of pictures that readers send in of themselves with brief descriptions of what they like to do ....
e.g, Hi my name is Barry I am 23 yrs Old I like VB beer smoke Winfield Reds have 3 rugrats ( Kids) an 7 inch tocle ( Penis ) and like Big Tits , Monaro's and Tattoo's of Snakes
Great reading and very educational !!!!
Chill

Just ask Satan, you'll know exactly why he's mad all the time, that guy bleeds.

The DR. that circumsized me back in '73 was ahead of his (her?) time. He (she?) left 2 holes just under the head wher I can put jewlery. I dont, however, 'cause I'm afraid that when I get a hard-on, i.e. 24 hrs a day, it'll get caught on my zipper or something
OOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUCCHHH!!!!!!!!
smile.gif

------------------
P L U R

Hey Ashke...wanna see??!!!! hehee...
j/k
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
Ya Never Know Til U Tried....But One Thang Iz Clear...Ur Gonna Get Fucked Up!!!1

Actually I was taking the piss out of all the surveys, and yes the next one was going to be "SURVEY - girls - CLIT SIZES"
Superman tatoo - hmmmmm - well I have a birthmark on mine, and yes that expands daily also!

Mine is 2 inches.....FROM THE GROUND!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

I was used as stunt dick for the movie BOOGIE NIGHTS!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
kick out the gloom!
kick out the blues!
tear out the pages with all the bad news
pull down the mirrors and pull down the walls
Tear up the stairs and tear up the floors
Its a perfect day to throw back your head and kiss it all goodbye!

I don't know fer sure, i've always had the thing coiled up around my shoulder. It takes me about 10 minutes to get hard, as the blood's gotta go a long way. I used to carry it coiled around my right shoulder, but the doctor's said i was developing acute scoliosis, so they developed a special backpack for me to carry it, kinda like how you wrap the cord of a vaccuum cleaner up.
I guess a better way to tell would be mass, i'm 170 lbs without it, 210 with it.
Oh yeah, when i fly, i have to purchase another ticket for it, and if an airplane doesn't have two adjacent (next together) seats for me, i have to wait standby for the next flight.

::chuckles:: this is hilarious... the superman tat, can i see? and jonoUK
what is an ass like a mallot, i dont think i want to see that one heheeee jk sure ill look at yer mallot ass.. AcidBurn hmmm, a baby's arm, I dont think thats something most people compare their dick too cause that whole pedophile thing but im sure yer cool, i was just a little frightened by that. and Fuzzy 2 holes under the head, yikes! whats that all about, i hope you keep those clean!! just say no to smeg hahahaaa.. funny funny post loon! kudos x2k