Surv.420 what your biggest bud rip on E

saltricter

Bluelighter
--------------------------------------------
I was hitting a nice 14" glass bong. I loaded a .5 of a gram bowl or stickey orange flavored chronic i hooked from Mulholland Blvd. (310,818,213 LA peeps know what up). I was rolling ballz off a double mitusbishi and took the whole dime (.5g) in one 45 second milked rip. It felt like herion going through my veins. As i held the rip in my lungs i felt it enter my bloodstream and relax all my body parts, it felt really cold. Does anyone else experience the feeling of not feeling the burn of dank chronic through a binger.
WHATS THE BIGGEST HIT OF DANK CHRONIC ANYONE HAVE TAKEN OFF E AND ON.
ps. my and my friends ( refered to as the NOTORIOUS T.H.C by homie's in the valley of high school)are challenging these other stoners to a smoking competition and we areseeing who can smoke the most in one night. prize is a n ounce of chronic. My friends and i smoke about a quater ounce of chronic a night on weekends and about a gram or two a day. My friend rolled me a 3.5 gram joint (two randies papers wide/ as think as a tampoon, it also had a business card for mouth piece and we smiked it in one sitting and hot boxed the fuck out of a ford windstar)
peace
pps I have done E four time since New years - first time then i threw up after an hour. i chewed a red mickey mouse and i was feeling soooooo fucked up before i chucked. The next day i had a buddah and it worked like shit cause i e'd the day before. Then i did a double stac mitsubishi and swalled it and was rolling for 9 hours straight pretty dope, this could make me addicted alone. Friday night i got another white buddah( weighs .35 or a gram on a bud scale) and it was the strongest yet - i chewed so it didnt last very long.
KC22