Support

DangerousD

Greenlighter
I have emailed support, submitted a contact into support and have replied to a post in this forum asking for support and still have not been able to post. I did get the activation email as well as submit the code. It said I was in que with moderation for approval.. That was yesterday morning. I am having some issues that I really need help with and need to post some questions. Please activate my account or tell me why to do or refer me to another forum. Sorry for the tone but I was hoping to get this done quicker than this.

Btw, the support forum is the only one that is unlocked for me or gives me the option to post or reply.

I don't know what else to do. I can't get a response from a moderator for help. I have read everything and done everything right. It's been a day and a half and I still can't post. Is this your way of helping someone relapse? I'm 14days off opiates and have some questions for fear of relapse. Can I please have a moderator approve my account for posting? As stated above, I am supposed to be in queue for a moderator to do this. Sorry for the tone but geez.

Only administrators can approve accounts, and there are about 75-100 new accounts made each day, and 5 administrators to approve all of them. They are volunteering there time and trying to help as much as possible, but sometimes they are all busy at once and it takes some time. It's not their way of "helping someone relapse" and if someone relapsed because they can't post on bluelight for a few days then I would say that they were going to relapse regardless of their account status.

You can post in Anonymous postings but threads there have to be approved as well, but senior moderators as well as admins can approve the threads and move them to the appropriate forum.

If you have an urgent question/comment you can make it here and I can handle it.

Sorry for the tone but geez.
bluelight is run entirely by volunteers (many of whom are suffering - or have suffered - from the same kind of problems as yourself). indeed, that's what brought many of us here, generally speaking.

while i feel the moderation team here is generally very responsive, things sometimes won't happen as fast as you might like them to.

if you're not able to embrace this simple fact, you may wish to reconsideration your participation in the community. alternately, consider sending us a check for a significant amount of money so that we can reorganise things in such a way that they better meet your individual requirements. sorry for the tone but geez...

alasdair

Last edited:
you seem educated here, i am new to these online forums and all this, where can i go to make a post for the community to answer questions? I've sat at my computer for hours exploring this site trying to figure out what to click to make a new post and nothing..

you seem educated here, i am new to these online forums and all this, where can i go to make a post for the community to answer questions? I've sat at my computer for hours exploring this site trying to figure out what to click to make a new post and nothing..

Welcome to the site, If you unsure where to post then may I suggest posting in the 'Homeless' section here and one of the mods will move to the correct section for you.

The 'New Thread' button is in the upper left hand side of the screen when you first enter a specific forum