• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Kratom Supplementing with Kratom to reduce heroin dosage?

menidiatis

Bluelighter
I will be in Greece for three weeks and unlike NL, getting heroin here is risky and you can get royally fucked. I want to go just one time and buy 40 grams and try to use only that for three weeks.

However, I usually use more per day and stuff of much higher quality. My question is, will supplementing with 4 - 8g (or even more if needed) of kratom (red vein for example) help me keep my heroin dose reduced without suffering withdrawals? Is there something else that I can add to help prevent WD with the reduced dose except buying more heroin?

I will be in Greece for three weeks and unlike NL, getting heroin here is risky and you can get royally fucked. I want to go just one time and buy 40 grams and try to use only that for three weeks.

However, I usually use more per day and stuff of much higher quality. My question is, will supplementing with 4 - 8g (or even more if needed) of kratom (red vein for example) help me keep my heroin dose reduced without suffering withdrawals? Is there something else that I can add to help prevent WD with the reduced dose except buying more heroin?
I'm not sure if you're referring to 40 G of heroin but I doubt it maybe you are though. Definitely Kratom will help that's what it's used for in SE Asia a place that used to be famous for almost chemically pure heroin. It will make your life tolerable although you might have a few bad days.

I'm not sure if you're referring to 40 G of heroin but I doubt it maybe you are though. Definitely Kratom will help that's what it's used for in SE Asia a place that used to be famous for almost chemically pure heroin. It will make your life tolerable although you might have a few bad days.
I meant buying 40 grams of heroin to use through a period of 3 weeks

Heroin is in infinite quantities in my hometown but it is extraordinarily low in quality, I don't know if 40 G is enough for 3 weeks tbh

Heroin is in infinite quantities in my hometown but it is extraordinarily low in quality, I don't know if 40 G is enough for 3 weeks tbh
So I want to use kratom to supplement these 40 grams so I don't have to risk going to buy again

Heroin is in infinite supply
They can't give it away
So I want to use kratom to supplement these 40 grams so I don't have to risk going to buy again
You'll be fine. Although you're going to need more like 6-8 grams of Kratom every 4 to 6 hours, or even better 4-5 grams of Kratom every 3 to 4 hours when you run out. Up till then you won't need it at all except to supplement nighttime is a good one.

Honestly, I seriously doubt you'll glean much of any discernible effect from the kratom at all, regardless of how low quality the h is. When your body has a tolerance to strong opioids (and most opioids are stronger than kratom), it's almost impossible to feel much of anything from kratom IME.

They can't give it away

You'll be fine. Although you're going to need more like 6-8 grams of Kratom every 4 to 6 hours, or even better 4-5 grams of Kratom every 3 to 4 hours when you run out. Up till then you won't need it at all except to supplement nighttime is a good one.
I am not sure what you meant by they can't give it away. What I meant to say is that there is a lot of heroin in my hometown, it is easier to find than weed, just it is very low quality, so one needs to smoke grams every day to get high.

Ideally though I would only smoke in the morning and maybe in the evening, and in between if need be I will supplement with Kratom. I'll see how it goes

Honestly, I seriously doubt you'll glean much of any discernible effect from the kratom at all, regardless of how low quality the h is. When your body has a tolerance to strong opioids (and most opioids are stronger than kratom), it's almost impossible to feel much of anything from kratom IME.
Well today in the morning I didn't take heroin intentionally and took like 8 grams of Borneo Red and actually managed to fall asleep, the tension went away from my body. Of course I cannot completely replace Heroin no doubt about this, buy maybe I can reduce the dosage and take Kratom instead, not to get high, but just to not feel tension and not have withdrawal