• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Supernatural or unexplained events on LSD...

DeadElvis666

Bluelighter
So I've heard some great stories over the years, but I'd love to hear yours. I'll share one of the more interesting ones that I experienced about 10 years ago on LSD.

Me and my friends would always take LSD on the 4th of July. It was one of our traditions to dose and watch the fireworks together while we were peaking. So one year, me and 3 of my buddies all dosed at a friends house and started to walk downtown to watch the fireworks. It was about a 30-45 minute walk from the guys house to the place downtown where they launch the fireworks. It was still daytime (around 4-5pm I'd guess) and it was a nice sunny day. We had all been talking and having our usual silly banter at the guys apartment, and we dosed a few minutes before leaving his house. All four of us walked out of his apartment silently and put on our sunglasses. Nobody said a word. We started walking side by side down the street. Nobody said a single word from the time we left the apartment. We just walked, all four of us, silently, side by side through town with our sunglasses on. I remember feeling a bit like Reservoir Dogs at the time. It didn't seem odd that we were completely silent during the walk. We all knew each other very well, and there was something calm and comforting about the silence. After about 30 minutes of walking in silence, I got a strange sensation and paused. The rest of the group continued to walk a few more steps, but then noticing I had dropped behind, they turned and looked at me. We all stood there silently. I looked up at them and said "Do you ever get the feeling that it's all about timing?" And just as I finished saying the word "timing" a huge mortar (firework) exploded right over our heads. Nobody said a word. They just smiled and we continued to walk the rest of the way in silence.

Now I realize that's not too miraculous, but it was pretty damn impressive at the time. I'd love to hear some stories about "magical" or unexplained events that others have experienced on LSD. I've heard many great stories over the years, and experienced a few uncanny things myself, but that one stood out in my mind for some reason. I look forward to hearing some of your bizarre experiences. Cheers - DeadElvis

Here's a quick one: One time my friend had a food wrapper in his pocket on the comeup of 6 hits of average quality blotter. He was just fooling around with it and it went through his pocket and fell out of his pant leg. I watched him put the wrapper into his pocket, and he didn't have any holes in it. There's pretty much no way he could've tricked me. Also he's not the type of person to try to trick people. That wrapper went through the fabric of his pocket somehow.

I'll never forget in high school, I took some mushrooms with my next door neighbor. We walked out to a nature preserve. I took my acoustic bass along and my friend freestyle rapped. A lizard shows up sitting on a rock very close to us and stares at us intently. Gets real close. We kinda of laugh about it and play for 15 minutes or so. Then we take a break. The lizard runs up my friends arm, comes to rest on his shoulder, does a few lizard push ups (my friend says the lizard hissed at him but I didn't see that part), then runs down his other arm back to the rock in exactly the same position and continues staring at us. The lizards around these parts are notoriously shy. We laugh about it for 5 minutes nonstop then start playing again with big grins on our faces. Well, as far as the really, really strange experiences with a direct physical manifestation, those have been on dissociatives and weed on a couple occasions.

My friend said once on LSD he was able to turn off streetlights (not stoplights, streetlights) just by touching the lamp-post.

^ one theme that comes up on dissociatives and LSD is alternate screens on computers. I've experienced it and a few others on this site said the same thing at different times. Probably more accurate to call it a hallucination unless you get a screen grab of it that you can look at afterwards, but interesting that it seems to be a theme.

^fuck yeah, used to happen to me all the time on MXE, I wouldn't be searching for weird images, I'd barely be able to keep music going but I'd come to with the weirdest fucking pictures on my computer.

There were times that I was convinced that I was experiencing something supernatural, but of course, attributed it to taking large doses of LSD every week, for a pretty long time. I wasn't exactly grounded in reality back then...

Not long ago I had 1 tab and 2 MDMA pills and while sucking down nos the stars in the sky connected(like star-dot to dot) in a shape then beamed down to communicate with me. Was cool but I've experienced more amazing things than that on LSD as well as many other drugs (namely DMT & Salvia)

LSD and Ketamine is one of the really surreal combinations I have came across. Rules start bending and breaking...

Nothing anyone has mentioned is supernatural or unexplained.

You guys did psychedelic drugs.

I don't find mental illness or ignorance fun, but I guess your mileage may vary.

Yes, the miracle of the magic pants. There's reasonable non-supernatural explanations, but you believe what you want to believe, tiger.

It's a bit arrogant to say that when you didn't see it happen. To automatically assume that i have a confirmation bias? Actually, at the time I was a very very nihilistic atheist. There was nothing I "wanted to believe". I didn't believe in anything, and hadn't seen enough to have any desire, or even the idea it's self, to change my set of beliefs. When I saw it myself, I still couldn't believe it, but there is no other way you can wrap your head around some of these experiences. They're totally impossible. To read a story someone wrote is one thing, but seeing it with your own sober eyes is COMPLETELY different

That aside, it's completely unnecessary and childish to talk down to me. You may as well just not bother responding. I think this conversation is over.

Last edited:
Supernatural is just plain natural.Our science wishes to explain everything so It places a Super in front of everything it can't explain.With that out of the way, I witnessed a boulder turn into a gigantic jewel while tripping on mushrooms.I never hallucinate on mushrooms and it changed in front of my eyes.I was at an ancient Native shamanic site on one of the gulf islands on west coast of British Columbia.These powerful psychedelics open up dormant parts of the mind, and light up our seldom used neural pathways.Normal becomes Super normal at this point.

We were chillin smoking weed in the middle of the night at one of the usual spots. I looked behind the trees and saw a flashlight coming towards us, I assumed it was campus security (they always show up here) and started to pack up my bong and run away, I also assume my friends saw this light as they ran with me. When I came out of the trees and on to the road I looked behind me, there was no flash light, no one following us and before I could even start to wonder what had happened another friend came out of no where (from the opposite direction that I ran away from) and just said whats up? Like in the middle of the night he just went for a jog and I met up with him cuz I was running away from an imaginary flashlight