Cycle Advice Superdrol + anavar

nolys

Bluelight Crew
Holiday in 5 weeks. Grabbing anavar on Friday, gonna run 50-100mg per day. Last 2 weeks considering 20mg superdrol to add some fullness.
Good or bad idea?

Superdrol is insanely intense. Maybe better off finishing with dBol/anadrol or another oral with a strength similar to anavar

What size are you? 100mg var is competing levels

Your probably right mate, I see so many reports saying even at 100mg it's very mild though, everything probably very underdosed? Never used anavar before so no experiance with it? I'm currently about 225-230
Back in the day we cycled anavar up to a whopping 25mg/day.... You probably dont need 100mg..

Superdrol is insanely intense. Maybe better off finishing with dBol/anadrol or another oral with a strength similar to anavar

What size are you? 100mg var is competing levels
225, 5'11 or 6ft first thing in the morning , about 12-13% bodyfat mate.
Used superdrol before the idea was to fill up with glycogen before heading away, vain I know.. But so fuck lol. Picked superdrol because its dry glycogen pump rather than bloat/water retention. Don't know how it would interact with anavar, in my head logic tells me that they would compliment each other but I ask because I could be wrong?

Also test at 450-600, dropped the deca because I'm not wanting to look bloofy

I mean, some 225lb guys are doing 5 grams a week, but me personally, when I'm at that weight, 25mg var 2x per day produces good results with almost no side effects, whereas 75-100mg gets bad- reflux, insomnia, etc.

Lots of people finish with superdrol, but because of its hellish intensity, it seems like most people's body's don't keep much of the gains, at least compared to oil. Just something I've noticed.

I mean, some 225lb guys are doing 5 grams a week, but me personally, when I'm at that weight, 25mg var 2x per day produces good results with almost no side effects, whereas 75-100mg gets bad- reflux, insomnia, etc.

Lots of people finish with superdrol, but because of its hellish intensity, it seems like most people's body's don't keep much of the gains, at least compared to oil. Just something I've noticed.
Fuck that... Mr genetic freak taught me a while ago that them dosages are not needed.. I'm conservative enough, maybe not as low as I could be but I've never ran over a gram total and it's usually around 5-800 total when I'm running test and deca.
I cannot in any way shape or form make sense of anavar dosages. Some say 25mg works for then, others say they need 100, others say its not worth taking at all..

So I got my var today and decided to dose 75mg sublingual pwo. I actually noticed it start to take effect halfway through my workout. The pump is something like I've not experianced before, my biceps feel pumped but like very solid and thick, like their rock hard, vascularity seems to be more prevelant already, midway through the workout I got this feeling of "let's go".
I thought anavar was supposed to take a while to feel the effects? Literally an hour later I definitely feel something.
I also feel mildly euphoric (could be placebo or because I'm enjoying this strange new pump that's still here an hour after finishing the gym)
Definitely nothing like a dbol or anadrol pump, as far as orals go that's about my experiance so could be tbol, winny, var etc... Pills are 50mg
Does this sound like legit var?

So I got my var today and decided to dose 75mg sublingual pwo. I actually noticed it start to take effect halfway through my workout. The pump is something like I've not experianced before, my biceps feel pumped but like very solid and thick, like their rock hard, vascularity seems to be more prevelant already, midway through the workout I got this feeling of "let's go".
I thought anavar was supposed to take a while to feel the effects? Literally an hour later I definitely feel something.
I also feel mildly euphoric (could be placebo or because I'm enjoying this strange new pump that's still here an hour after finishing the gym)
Definitely nothing like a dbol or anadrol pump, as far as orals go that's about my experiance so could be tbol, winny, var etc... Pills are 50mg
Does this sound like legit var?

Hi Paul.. As with any oral medication, it should take around 20 mins for absorption through epithelium of the digestive tract into blood. Obviously there can be differences in absorption rates if consumed with food or on an empty stomach.
Sublingual should be quicker as some contents would enter blood much sooner.
How long it takes to bind androgen receptor and trigger physiological response I'm unsure, but with some orals, it can be as little as 1-2 hours.??

From my experience with pharma anavar (back in the stone age when everything was pharma) I'm unsure it induced a pump like effect.?
Initial thoughts might suggest maybe your product could be something more like dianabol, as anavar is quite expensive and difficult to obtain.??
Just my opinion..

Hi Paul.. As with any oral medication, it should take around 20 mins for absorption through epithelium of the digestive tract into blood. Obviously there can be differences in absorption rates if consumed with food or on an empty stomach.
Sublingual should be quicker as some contents would enter blood much sooner.
How long it takes to bind androgen receptor and trigger physiological response I'm unsure, but with some orals, it can be as little as 1-2 hours.??

From my experience with pharma anavar (back in the stone age when everything was pharma) I'm unsure it induced a pump like effect.?
Initial thoughts might suggest maybe your product could be something more like dianabol, as anavar is quite expensive and difficult to obtain.??
Just my opinion..
It's nothing like a dbol pump mate, more like a fullness or thickness, not like water retention. Definitely not dbol like at all. I look very vascular and my muscles are rock solid and I'm alot more vascular.
The anavar was twice as much as I pay for dbol and I only got 60 tabs instead of the usual 100 so realistically it was 3x as expensive as dbol. I have a good connect, stocks basically anything under the sun you could dream up. Even the weird ones like trest, methyl tren etc.
Been considering methyl tren... Just out of sheer curiosity. Never had test suspension or TNE before. Curious.

It's nothing like a dbol pump mate, more like a fullness or thickness, not like water retention. Definitely not dbol like at all. I look very vascular and my muscles are rock solid and I'm alot more vascular.
The anavar was twice as much as I pay for dbol and I only got 60 tabs instead of the usual 100 so realistically it was 3x as expensive as dbol. I have a good connect, stocks basically anything under the sun you could dream up. Even the weird ones like trest, methyl tren etc.
Been considering methyl tren... Just out of sheer curiosity. Never had test suspension or TNE before. Curious.

My memory could be failing me..... It was 40 years ago..

Fuck that... Mr genetic freak taught me a while ago that them dosages are not needed.. I'm conservative enough, maybe not as low as I could be but I've never ran over a gram total and it's usually around 5-800 total when I'm running test and deca.
I cannot in any way shape or form make sense of anavar dosages. Some say 25mg works for then, others say they need 100, others say its not worth taking at all..
Part of this is that anavar is fake or weak quite frequently whereas most other AAS are what they claim more often. There are a couple like anavar and halodrol that are incredibly expensive compared to the incredibly cheap winstrol, dbol, adrol, etc, so they are faked frequently