• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

SUPER psychedelic weed??

ron the tiger

Greenlighter
Hey all,
So last night my girlfriend and I decided to add 2mg of k-pin to our smoking session. I have an extremely low tolerance for benzos; they've never really been my cup of tea and tend to just make me sleepy.

Two hours later we go out to smoke a bowl with her brother and his girlfriend. My tolerance is fairly low I think; I had been smoking nightly with my girlfriend for the past 4 days, but before that we hadn't smoked in over 6 months.

Excited to smoke with people, I decide to smoke more weed than I normally would have. Prior to this smoke session everything had been fine, but as soon as I came back inside I began to freak out slightly.

For those of you who've done DMT, the environment I was now looking, and the state of mind I was in resembled that of a light DMT trip. Everything looked so alien. I literally had NO idea who I was, where I was, who my girlfriend was, I didn't even know the names or functions of various objects. Everything around me was so vibrant and had a shroom/dmt-esque dimensionality to them, as if they were a part of a 3D pop up picture book. I was lost in an alien world.

After expressing my concerns to my girlfriend (who I thought was a witch doctor/shaman cause she was stirring mac and cheese as if making a magic potion) she comforted me and encouraged me to take advantage of this unique state I was in and explore.
I proceeded to walk slowly and cautiously around this foreign place I was now in.

After about 30 minutes of experimenting in this place and interacting with "magic" like candles, the television, and oddly textured things I returned to my girlfriend and informed her that "I just touched something really really strange and I don't know what to do" while holding up my hand which was drenched in wax.

I remember all of it, so I didn't black out from the k-pin or anything, and all in all it was a very bizarre experience. I had an odd thought that the high was why people love benzos so much. I felt as if I had "broken through" into "benzo world" where you forget EVERYTHING about the world you were in prior. I have only done very low therapeutic doses of benzos, so was that a benzo high?....

My girlfriend says I just overestimated my tolerance and got way way way too high and that benzos definitely don't produce that psychedelic state of mind.

tl;dr smoked so much weed that I felt as if I was transported to an alien world. I forgot who I was, where I was, and what common household items (like spoons) were
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have any of you had a similar experience on weed alone or when mixing it with a benzo or opiate? Please don't respond reporting a similar experience induced by shrooms/lsd and weed.