• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

super paranoid

Poppa'_$murfxXx

Bluelighter
The other night i was hearing voices all night while on cocaine. i was really fucked up because i hadn't had much sleep, and the cocaine was very good. half way through the session i was geting paranoid and when i did a big hit, i heard voices talking to me. the voices continued throughout the night into the morning, i was soi paranoid i stopped doing coke got a big dagger and was making plans of how i was going to react when the people enetered my room.

The past week i have been getting incresingly more paranoid at night when i do cocaine. I am geting more paranoid because of the people i have been surrounding myself with. They dont know where i live but im always anxiouse that poeple are going to follow me home to findout where i live. Also the police were at my friends house thwe other night looking for me, so this added to my paranoya.

Two night ago when i was on cocaine and hearing voices and such, was the most intense experience i have had in a long time. I hated it, i did not do any cocaine last night because of that. My paranoya stems from beliefs that are so unlikely, but i have let them take over my life. I try to push them aside and tell myself to not worry because thats nopt going to happen, but my family is so important to me they always come back.

When i was high the other night i was not only haveing auditory halusinations but also visual halusinations like shadows, small spider haningin from the cieling and just random colours appearing.

I dont know exactly why im writing this post, but i was thinking about doing it for the past day and i decided to go ahead and wriote it to see what the responses would be like. I feel like going into greater detail but i think this is enough.

I think you answered your own question... quit the coke bro... for awhile

IMO from my own EXP.... if you do that to your self over and over one day it won't go away.... Try to think of how that would feel.... its complete shit paranoia all the time... even in your dreams.... (yes my paranoid delusions follow me into the dream world) Which used to be my only escape

SO IMO quit coke.... let your brain chemicals get back to base line and eat healthy (if your doing that much coke you must not be very healthy)

BTW it will be ok... There are real fears and unreal fears sometimes they get mixed up but .... just ... quit the coke bro

My halusinations were so real that night and they got more and more intense as the night wore on, i was so tired even after doing nearly three grahms oif cocaine in a few hours i was still able to fall straight to sleep. My paranoya stems from the p[oeple i have aqssociated with in the past few months. I have stopped haning around them and i have not associated with them in about a week.

I started off thinking someone was outside my window, then i thought there was someone outside of my room. I heard the voices of men asking me to come outside of my room, also the voices of my mom and sistter asking me come outside my room, they were also saying some poeple were here to see you. It was like four am, no one has ever came to see me at that time. once i stopped i was starting to doze off, and i did another hit, and soon after i was in a dream like state and my boss was outside my door asking to open my closet door, i dont even have a closet door, and i replier no dontopen it what ever you do dont open my closet door. Soon after around 7 am i thought my brother came into my room, and talked to me for a bit and then left, if he had ever actually walked into my room when i was that fucked with cocaine everywhere and my room in utter dissaray he would have completely flipped out. Next thing i know he went downstairs and my grandmokm and cousins and aut were over, and i thought i could ehar them alll downstaoirs, my sister knocked on ym door and said comedownstairs, then next my dad kncoked and said come downstairs to get a spot, and when id idt comedown i thought i could hear my grandmom saying "hes going to miss out on this?(sigh)" i did some more cocaine and at that point io realized that this is ridiculouse whyt am i still doing cocaine when my whole family is over, i put everything away and passed right out immediatrely. The halusinations were SO real, the only halusinations that i knew were fakle where the men outside my room, because i thought they were going to kill us, i never thought those ones were truely real or else i would have charged out of my room with a dagger swinging away, but i didnt wanna do that because deep down i knew it was not actually happening, but i was so fucked i could not tell reality from fiction. i was in a state of mind i had never experienced, i cant even describe it. the next day i asked my mom what was going on at around 7am? She responded "garbage pickup?"she had no clue what i was talking about and i then realized all fo the thinbgs i thought were going on the night before were completely fiction, even though i would have bet my house that it was all happening, i had man more auditory halusinations thatnighti cant go into suc h detail as i do not remember them completely. talking about my experience is helping me i think.

so you had a knife.. ready for people to break in..

again quit the coke *shrug* else you might end up hurting someone

When the drug of choice starts to seriously effect your quality of life in a negative way, it's time to QUIT.

You don't need drugs to hallucinate in fact IME hallucination whilst not under the influence are vastly more disturbing especially if part of a paranoid or panic episode.

I gave up coke due to persistent paranoia whilst on it, that horrible cycle you can get into of constantly thinking that just one more line will sort you out when in truth more coke is the last thing you need:\

Quit coke (and any stimulants) because just reducing these symptoms is not going to help you--you need to eliminate them. You really do need to quit if this is happening. Give your brain time to heal. Is quitting something you would consider?

You could quit using, or use MUCH smaller dosages if you feel you are unable or unwilling to quit. You could be acutely sensitive to cocaine.

Stimulants and sleep deprivation have a unique ability to cause hallucinations in some people. If you are going to use, try to do so after getting a full night's rest. And try smaller dosages, and re-dose very slowly if at all.

i dont understand how i was halusinating, i didnt know cocaine could do that to you...

Cocaine does a lot of messed up things like that.
Everybody functions differently so there is no way to predict how you will react from cocaine.
I found the longer my habit lasted, the more crazy i would get.
It purely comes down to cocaine. Your body is trying to tell you something. Nudge nudge.

Full blown hallucinations aren't uncommon on cocaine.

Especially if you're smoking or slamming it.

This guide helped me to overcome cocaine psychosis.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/archive/index.php/t-507657.html

Just remember, any 'bad' noises you hear after doing cocaine aren't real. Follow the steps in the guide I posted and you'll be able to stem the psychosis to mere noises that you know aren't real.

This sounds almost exactly like the stimulant psychosis I experienced while abusing MDPV (which has some similarities to cocaine). On multiple occasions I thought people were outside of my window, my roommate was plotting against me, etc. But after quitting the stuff, the paranoia went away after a couple days. To reiterate what others have said, you need to put the coke away for awhile. Is any euphoria you might get from the coke worth these intense hallucinations?

i dont agree with just give up that awesome rush(reason for doing to begin with)i have same problem when on any stims and i but i push the paranoia shit back enough to get that ringer or rush.to me its worth a bit of something i shouldnt be afraid of anyway,lol,hope all works out,peace

man,haven't known of any really good blow in a very long time,ahhh,the good ole days

Hey clint--this is TDS. please read the guidelines for each subforum before posting. This is a very old thread (2012) in which the OP was advised to stop the substance that was causing the problem. This is a Harm Reduction site and TDS and the other recovery sub-forums are for people struggling with the down sides of drug use. Please do not glorify the "awesome rush" to anyone struggling with the equally awesome mental destruction they are seeking help for.