European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Sunday morning drug intake?

Ismene2

Bluelighter
What gets you up and at em on a sunday morning? I've a busy day blitzing the house so I've just finished nibbling 7 or 8 OO capsules of decarbed primo sativa, with a pinch of LSD (utilising the Ismene Wormhole (TM pending..) method - half a tab, wait 20-30mins then the other half - it tends to take the psychedelic effects down a notch and boost the Ecstasy type bodyhigh). Perhaps 200mics in toto. Let it absorb for an hour - then have breakfast.

As Micheal Parks said in From Dusk till dawn - "Them damn burritos ain't good for nothin but a hippy - when he's high on weed"

Last edited:
i'm on my second cuppa and about to go for a 10k run and hopefully have a nap after.

if i were still smoking crack it would still be saturday night in my head, and i'd still be convinced i would maybe get some sleep. and it'd be the one day of the week where that might be true, as, for some reason that i doubt is any reflection of religiosity, drug dealers in norwich would tend to be off from about 4am-2pm. made sundays the absolute worst day of the week to be a crackhead.

2 mg lorazepam and 4.5G of phenibut. The perfect beginning to a stress free Sunday.