• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Summon dead beatles and stones

Horton-Scorton

Bluelighter
At my altar I have evoked the spirits of George Harrison John Lennon and Brian Jones. We sit in a circle surrounded by spiraling trails of images dancing into countless forms within and according to the movement of the smoke rising from purified incense.

I ask George about love.

He turned to me and his eyes sparkled wisely as he prepared to speak.

George: It is not as the beatles had it, love. Another person, a girl, will not carry your mind to peace, if you love her or believe you do. It gets better when you meet your self, I can testify, and that's scarcely spoken of. Change and happiness and love work from the inside out. I lived a reckless unhealthy lifestyle for many years, and I see that one must care for ones own body, sleeping and eating well, exercising and being moderate. This is the path to self love, which is the path to universal love. It is a practice, a discipline, learning to love. It is not a mode you can easily activate.

I sang about the inner realization in long long long...

I was to not realize nirvana in stillness and infinity, I was to adopt the path of one who, after finding spiritual growth and earning self-understanding, comes back to earth to offer peace and spiritual guidance to the people I grew up with, the English masses, the blind.

I ask John Lennon about love.

John: love is the ground. Love is simple. Love is in us. Love is there. It is no longer enough to be religious, to sit and to love unconditionally in spiritual ecstasy. Change, social change, peaceful evolution must be enacted on all levels in order to rid the world of its unnecessary suffering. But I've lost my way. I no longer know where to keep my fingers.

I ask Brian Jones what love is.

He says, it's the balancing act between hunger and consumption. To limit your own overflowing thirst for another that they may drink of you or even something different entirely- this is the space of loving energy and this is the equilibrium called love. The more you think of it, love, the less it exists.

I am different, opposing love, for it is most whole when it is not realized, but a man like me, is preserved by exact memory and intense thought. Thus you have thought felt and loved me back to life...

And they faded after I thought about how love was an ingredient in their evocation, and I learned the importance of not saying in certain terms what potent energies consist of, lest I subject those energies to wordy law and its obscuring clothing and tight restraints, thereby emasculating them.

Last edited: