• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Summing it up: What we think we know about DMT entities (discussion)

neversickanymore

Moderator: DS
Staff member

Summing it up: What we think we know about DMT entities

David Luke

Thought id see if anyone cared to read and comment

About the ideas presented here...

Second Presentation – Dr Michael Winkelman
Psychedelic Entities and Human’s Evolved Psychology: Is “IT” “US?”

a thought on the second presentation
How much of psycadelic entities are psychological manefestations. Can a person who is utterly naive to machine elves still encounter machine elves after taking the correct dose of DMT? If so then I believe the uniqueness of some entities commonly encountered by people from all walks of life stifle the theory that entities commonly encountered by many people from all places are psychological manifestations. Shadow people for instance, although not a psychedelic entity are a very unique phenomenon that are always experienced in a common molded way by most people. The wispy ghost like are most common and are sometimes accompanied by a "hooded figure" and sometimes by the "Hat Man." They always come in the same way if they are present the wispy shadow people are always there and move around, if the Hooded figure is present he will be stationary and positioned in front of the wispy shadow people. If the "Hat Man" is there he will also be stationary and positioned in front of and superior to the hooded figure. As they always present in this manor to whoever encounters them, even to completely naive people, how could this be a psychological manifestation.
https://gre.academia.edu/DavidLuke?swp=tc-au-34344948

Last edited:
they always present themselves in this way?

for real?

where can i read more about the hat man and the whispy and hooded figures?

nah...

A lot more “machine elfs” among trance crew
A lot more “I saw God” among religious folks
A lot more “aliens” among the truth is out there group

and so on

they always present themselves in this way?

for real?

where can i read more about the hat man and the whispy and hooded figures?

Yes, for real.

Here is some info on them

Here is a pretty good representation

Are the beings we encounter in dreams real?

We don't really perceive reality directly. For vision, it's EM radiation being focused by our eyes onto a nerve which translates it into electricity sent to our visual cortex which presents a magnificent, immersive virtual representation of external reality but purely within our heads. If our brain does that normally, it doesn't seem surprising that when functioning abnormally, it can generate abnormal things. I've had DMT entity contact where wasp like aliens commanded me to "tell the world!" before dissolving into a swirling mandala and it is amazing everytime it happens, but I just don't think there is any evidence that these things are autonomous and separate. There could be evidence though, but noone seems to have brought it back from hyperspace yet 😞