• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Suggestions please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discretionadvised

Greenlighter
So I'm trying to figure out where a good place to start is. i want to try something that I don't have to smoke (because of the smell) so I figured pills would be a good place to start. I've been looking and it looks like adderall might be good, keep me focused and I might feel better throughout the day but I need some opinions. I also don't want to get a script for anything and so I thought adderall might be hard to get. Not sure if you have any other suggestions or even otc stuff that might be good. It's just been kinda rough lately so i wanted something to kinda improve my mood some in the day. I work 5days a week all day so not trying to get fucked up or anything.

Also sorry if this is in the wrong place. This seemed like the best choice.

Thank you!

I would say that the best idea here would not be to start on anything prescription. You can find quite a few OTC drugs that work very well.
Here are some ideas for you:
Kanna - SSRI, sedative, and mood lifting qualities (slightly addictive)
Kratom - Opiate, stimulatory, and mood lifting qualities (addictive)
Phenibut - Sedative and mood lifting qualities (highly addictive)
Weed - (not OTC, but still great) (psychologically addictive)
Aniracetam - Nootropic benefits and mood lift (non-addictive)

I've been looking into kanna and kratom. Kanna seems like it might be a little easier to get, but I haven't found much about addiction withdrawal, not that I imagine it would be too terrible. Idk if it would compare to quitting cigarettes or what side effects might be from it.

Ive used kanna for about 2 months on and off and i did not really get any withdrawal effects (and i would use it for almost a week straight usually before taking a break). The only difference i noticed was a shitty mood. Kratom is still my go-to though...love it, but i am addicted to it and have been for some time now.

Do you have any issues as far as quality with kratom? From what I've read it can kinda go either way. Haven't read about any issues with kanna.

Also is the kratom an issue as far as the addiction. That's one of the things i was worried about.

The only real quality issues youll have with kratom is if you buy from headshops. Look around for reputable dealers (look for reviews) online and youll find good stuff.

Also, kratom is addictive, i have been addicted to it for a while now, and have quit only once before. I do not find that it interferes with my life much at all (kinda like being addicted to caffeine) but it is pretty difficult to quit cold turkey once youre addicted. If you want to avoid it, just dont allow yourself to take it every day. Space your doses out with days in between, or maybe only on weekends.

There's OTC bronkaid .... 25mg ephedrine and some guaffitessin , will get ya going just don't take later in the day as it seems to have long legs .....

Welcome to bluelight :D

"What should I take" threads are actually not allowed. Best we can do is answer any questions you have about any particular drug you have any interest in, that is if you haven't been able to find any answers with searching first.

Because drug recommendation isn't allowed I do have to close this thread though. If you're interested in kratom feel free to read through the many megathreads in other drugs, you can ask any questions you have over there as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.