Suggestion to staff about moving BDD on front page

nancy145

Bluelighter
So a lot of people, especially new members, often post questions that belong in BDD in OD instead. I think part of the reason why is because when they log into bluelight and go to the front page, they scroll through looking for the section that covers whatever drug they're asking about. Other drugs is in the bottom of focus forums, and BDD is below it in another section, so they just go to OD without seeing BDD because it's below it in another section. I'm thinking a good suggestion would be to move BDD to focus forums, at the bottom under OD. That way theyd see it at the same time as OD, and go there instead. Just a suggestion, IDK if there's like a bigger reason why it isn't there, but I think it would be a good idea.

I do agree that BDD might be better moved towards the top of the forum, since it's one of our first ports of call for most newbies.

•I agree and BDD could easily slide into Bluelight Basics. I first posted in OD because of this as a Greenlighter.
•Also, BL Basics could come up first with NMI and then BDD, if the site is geared toward being more intuitive to new members.
•Is this technically a pain?
•Could these suggestions be considered by staff?