• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Sudden immunity to all drugs

badorties

Greenlighter
I love drugs. For the past 2 years i've been doing them almost every weekend and one day i stopped being able to get high on any drug.

I'd mix ketamine, MDMA, 2cb and coke (I didn't smoke weed, i didn't like it) and then I'd do poppers to really blow my mind. I got a great reaction out of all of those. K would send me to another dimension, MDMA would make me euphoric, 2cb would make me laugh for hours and coke would make me hyped. All of them gave me crazy visuals and body buzz. I needed very little, a gram of K, MDMA and coke could easily last me 2-3 months if i partied 2 nights a week.

One night that all went away. I got high the night before (K and MDMA) and was on my way to do it again but the bottom just dropped out and I was sober. This is after bumps of K, half a MDMA pill and half a 2cb pill. Normally I'd be flying but i felt sober. Bored. I could feel a body buzz though but no euphoria, no visuals, no high. That was around 4 months ago and still persists.

It's not tolerance, please nobody say that. I tried to to smoke weed and nothing happened except i got the muchies--remember i don't smoke weed so tolerance shouldn't enter into it. I can't get drunk anymore and coffee doesn't do anything to me anymore either and it used to give me crazy energy. all of those stopped working at the same time. Alcohol works a little bit and MDMA works a bit more still (about 40% of before). Ketamine and all psychedelics stopped completely. I can do 3 times my normal dose and close my eyes to see nothing and feel nothing. K will make my legs really wobbly which would usually be accompanied by a K hole but i could pass a job interview i'm so sober. the drugs are doing all the same things to my body but my mind is unaffected. no high.

nothing else changed, i'm not depressed, life is good and i feel great. i just miss those weekend getaways and nothing can replace it. i'm not feeling any withdrawals and i guess it's not the worst thing in the world to not do drugs but i really want to man. these days i'll do a bump of K every now and again to see if i'm back to normal and it doesn't work so i don't do it again for a long time.

Has anyone heard of anything like this before?

i am same with benzos feel nothing now but was using massive amounts 100x10mg diaz a day and flubromazolam powder no idea the dose finger dipped the powder but 0.25mg is same as 10mg diaz pluss atleast 3 7.5mg zopiclone every night also with 8x dhydracodiene 30mg a day and 1p-lsd every week mostly with booze aswell most days

as far as u are aware u think ur not effected but what do other ppl see? same as me 2 me i was fine but obviously 2 every 1 else i was on another planet
I love drugs. For the past 2 years i've been doing them almost every weekend and one day i stopped being able to get high on any drug.

I'd mix ketamine, MDMA, 2cb and coke (I didn't smoke weed, i didn't like it) and then I'd do poppers to really blow my mind. I got a great reaction out of all of those. K would send me to another dimension, MDMA would make me euphoric, 2cb would make me laugh for hours and coke would make me hyped. All of them gave me crazy visuals and body buzz. I needed very little, a gram of K, MDMA and coke could easily last me 2-3 months if i partied 2 nights a week.

One night that all went away. I got high the night before (K and MDMA) and was on my way to do it again but the bottom just dropped out and I was sober. This is after bumps of K, half a MDMA pill and half a 2cb pill. Normally I'd be flying but i felt sober. Bored. I could feel a body buzz though but no euphoria, no visuals, no high. That was around 4 months ago and still persists.

It's not tolerance, please nobody say that. I tried to to smoke weed and nothing happened except i got the muchies--remember i don't smoke weed so tolerance shouldn't enter into it. I can't get drunk anymore and coffee doesn't do anything to me anymore either and it used to give me crazy energy. all of those stopped working at the same time. Alcohol works a little bit and MDMA works a bit more still (about 40% of before). Ketamine and all psychedelics stopped completely. I can do 3 times my normal dose and close my eyes to see nothing and feel nothing. K will make my legs really wobbly which would usually be accompanied by a K hole but i could pass a job interview i'm so sober. the drugs are doing all the same things to my body but my mind is unaffected. no high.

nothing else changed, i'm not depressed, life is good and i feel great. i just miss those weekend getaways and nothing can replace it. i'm not feeling any withdrawals and i guess it's not the worst thing in the world to not do drugs but i really want to man. these days i'll do a bump of K every now and again to see if i'm back to normal and it doesn't work so i don't do it again for a long time.

Has anyone heard of anything like this before?

as far as u are aware u think ur not effected but what do other ppl see? same as me 2 me i was fine but obviously 2 every 1 else i was on another planet

The difference is night and day. Two bumps of K would have me stumbling, mumbling and seeing a new universe and now nothing. Keep in mind this change happened in a 24 hour period. for years it was all great and i never upped my doses and then no effect the next day.

ur resepters could b done maybe like with benzos flubromazolam has a high risk after using it which stops alot off other benzos working ever again jst an idea could b something like that maybe who knows?
The difference is night and day. Two bumps of K would have me stumbling, mumbling and seeing a new universe and now nothing. Keep in mind this change happened in a 24 hour period. for years it was all great and i never upped my doses and then no effect the next day.

never no am no doctor i jst no mine is loved etizolam benzo then started flubromazolam after years of that most benzos dnt effect me that used 2
receptor damage after all that abuse

receptor damage after all that abuse

i haven't taken a lot of drugs in total and my friends take a lot more so i pretty much discounted that. i'm open to suggestions though. do you have any sources that would be helpful? i'd love to read about it if you have anything specific in mind. of course i'll google it myself as well.