Sucking Toes

Astrix

Bluelighter
A neat little thing to do to people while they are rolling is to have a person lay down on a bed or couch, while two other people are down at their feet.The two people start massaging their feet then start sucking on their toes at the same time. It will blow their minds!!!
Astrix

It's also fun to do that when you're not rolling. You know why? Supposedly, you store sexual energy in between your toes... I just don't imagine myself sucking anyone's feet who's been dancing all night long
wink.gif

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone did this to me last weekend!! It fucking rocks!!!!!! The ear is wicked as well! I get huge shivers down my spine
smile.gif

PLUR
Chalk

I used to be able to suck my own toes, and put my legs behind my back

sucking toes!! while rolling !!??
hmmmmmmmmm
maybe I shall try it. It's awesome to do when you have sex though soooooo why not
smile.gif

having your toes sucked in a hottub is incredible! especially when there is more than one person doing it to you
ah memories
smile.gif

Hell yea getting your toes sucked while rolling is nifty. Word to the wise, wash your feet before you get your toes so, it's only proper... it would be pretty nasty to do something nice like that for someone than get a smelly ass foot in your mouth.