Subutex ROA after years of decongestant addiction

PaPaOPI

Bluelighter
Hi All,

For the past 4 years I've been using Otravine Spray to Open my sinuses following getting addicted to them...the active ingredient is xylometazoline hydrochloride 0.1%

I take 16mg of the Hi-Tek Bupe Arrow (2 x 8 mg pills) a day intranasaly. I know that using decongestants long term are bad, but since I've been on my Sub program for 13 months I'm beginning to suspect that the veins in my mucosa of the septum area are opening after taking Otravine but I'm starting to feel that less Bupe is being absorbed? Does anyone have any idea or experience with this matter...

Thx u

Hi All,

For the past 4 years I've been using Otravine Spray to Open my sinuses following getting addicted to them...the active ingredient is xylometazoline hydrochloride 0.1%

I take 16mg of the Hi-Tek Bupe Arrow (2 x 8 mg pills) a day intranasaly. I know that using decongestants long term are bad, but since I've been on my Sub program for 13 months I'm beginning to suspect that the veins in my mucosa of the septum area are opening after taking Otravine but I'm starting to feel that less Bupe is being absorbed? Does anyone have any idea or experience with this matter...

Thx u

I also tried using them under my tongue one day and I was in worse withdrawals....I've never had this issue with other drugs that can be taken intranasaly....

Try crushing the pills up in a spoon and making solution out of them with some drops of water (do one pill at a time otherwise might be alot to keep under the tongue) doesn't have to be completely liquified, just enough to be gooey pill matter. Drop this under the tongue and let dissolve as usual, you should notice much more pronounced effects relative to solid pill form. I highly recommend trying this method because snorting two hi-techs a day (same one's i was on at the same dose with the same problem of snorting them) really fucks up your nose, using this method has allowed me to take them the right way and drastically reduce the harm im inflicting on my nasal passages... lol

Good luck, you can look up "Suboxone solution" on bluelight and elsewhere for more specific instructions, but they are under the mistaken impression you need an alcoholic solution for this to work, when really the key is just in the making of the solution not the solute.

Thanks for that. That's a very good 'solution' not 'solute' if you ask me, and will certainly find out maybe brushing and using mouthwash beforehand etc would increase its lyophobic thingamigini.

P Opi