• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Subutex pill question

Cult315

Bluelighter
Are the pills supposed to be easily crumbly? The ones I’ve had just sitting in a bag tend to have pieces break off quite easily without me actually trying to and turn pretty much straight into powder.

I’ve weighed them all, and they’re all uniformly .40-.41 on a gram scale(the 54 411 type, no score on the back)

I’m not sure why people would counterfeit subutex pills but it’s something I’m paranoid about. I know there’s no way to ID real from fake pills but does this sound consistent with the real subutex? I’ve been doing them quite a bit but they also affect me differently than suboxone so that also has me questioning them.

In my experience with the 54 411 subutex and the “stop sign” orange bupe/naloxone is that they both tend to crumble up after a while, especially if I kept them in A dry place or somewhere they were going to bang around a lot. Always chipping bits off and etc. I’d say you’re pretty safe in terms of them not being counterfeit. I mean i Don’t think the demand/needing someone to synthesize/steal the chemical base, all of that shit, makes it a really good market to counterfeit. They’re what? Five bucks US for a 12 nowadays? Plus they don’t really have that benefit of something like pressed m30s or Fake morphine where you could replace the morphine with fent or something and have a relatively similar effect.
As for the different feeling thing, I’ve found that I feel different or better, or it takes less/more with different formulations and etc, and between subtext and suboxone. Especially with and without the naloxone, I get low throbbing headaches the first few hours after suboxone but seem not to with subutec. Then again that may be psychosomatic, as what part of that is indoctrinated from years of misinformation between addicts about it being better with naloxone or without.