• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Subutex info

benzodd

Greenlighter
Hi this is my first time posting didn't know where to post this question, but here goes - I'm a diazepam addict with very high tolerance obviously as I'm an every day user to combat anxiety/agoraphobia. My question is how subutex will stand up 2 my benzo tolerance and if anyone has tried it while being a benzo addict, if so how did you find it ? I've tried many other benzos/painkillers but am just seeking some peace and euphoria. Thanks for reading any replys will be appreciated.

While subutex may be a better option in comparison with other full agonist opiates, benzos are nonetheless one of the most common sources of fatal burprenorphine overdose (which is otherwise fairly uncommon when taken by itself).

If you are already a valium addict I would think that adding more drugs to the mix is probably not the best idea. However, if you still decide on taking subs, be extremely careful with dosing. What is your opiate tolerance? If it is low, doses of burprenorphine are extremely potent, such that a non-tolerant user can get high for 6+hours on as little as 0.5mg, with or without benzos added. In light of this fact, you should start very slowly with sub dosing, starting at the aforementioned 0.5mg in conjunction with a lower dose of your daily diazepam.

Again, I'd highly recommend against the project in its entirety.

Good luck.

Thanks so much for your reply, I definitely intend in starting low just wanted a bit experienced advice and it's really good advice you've given, Thanks again ?

No problem, let me know if you have any further questions.