• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Subutex and taking oxy

Magicdragon420

Greenlighter
Can someone tell me how long after taken 1mg of subutex can I take a roxy 10. It was the first time I have ever taken subutex. I snorted it at about 4 o'clock yesterday. Could I go ahead and do the roxy now or should I wait until 4 o'clock today to leave a 24hour window?

Can someone tell me how long after taken 1mg of subutex can I take a roxy 10. It was the first time I have ever taken subutex. I snorted it at about 4 o'clock yesterday. Could I go ahead and do the roxy now or should I wait until 4 o'clock today to leave a 24hour window?
jshdunrncuf

This could be the most talked about subject on bluelight. You can search dozens and dozens of pages.

With that said, it's tough to say with 1mg, especially your first time doing subs. And then you want to do a paltry 10mg of oxy. I would say wait at least a day.

If it was your first sub dose ever and just a single dose of 1mg, you're completely fine. It's not gonna block you there.

Would 10mgs of oxy do anything to/for you if you never take bupe? I assume the bupe was taken recreationally as opposed to maintenance?

Bupe has to build up in your system and at 1mg you are fine. Damn 10mg of oxy for a buzz you are a cheap date,huh?