• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Subutex and cocain

In my experience Buprenorphine makes almost everything less euphoric. When the dose is exceeding 4MG daily I just was feeling flat. The ups of uppers had a fast onset but the downs really hit hard and the overall experience seemed dull.

I think bupe synergies amazing with amphetamines
Yes that's definitely true but when I do coke it's just kinda flat like the other guy said sort of like I feel the energy but not the euphoria definitely way less pleasant than a normal speedball with tar

Yes that's definitely true but when I do coke it's just kinda flat like the other guy said sort of like I feel the energy but not the euphoria definitely way less pleasant than a normal speedball with tar
If you can get good cocaine, its nice with subutex. but the cocaine will reduce the amount of bupenorphine in the bloodstream

I know that shooting Buperenorphine is very bad but I did it years ago and I shot it together with coke too which was pretty good. Coke with heroin is much better though, Buperenorphine lacks character.

I normally leave depressants for the comedown. Co-administering them is playing with fire especially full-agonist opioids.