• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Subutex and clonazepam

Oxylover93

Greenlighter
So i'm thinking I want to get off the oxys for a little while again. I have a lot of experience with subs and clonazepam separately but not a whole lot combining them. I still crave oxy constantly while on sub maintenance even though I am not sick and I feel like adding the benzo in would help with that. When I am on subs I only take 1 mg daily in the morning time. I'm thinking that and maybe 1 mg clonazepam twice a day. If anyone has experience with this combo and could maybe tell me a bit about it and if it might help in my situation, I would really appreciate it.

I absolutely have experience as I take both 5.7mg of Zubsolv and 1mg of Clonazepam and 1mg of Alprazolam daily, some days I don't take the clon, I have some bad anxiety issues and my sub doc allows my benzo usage when I urine screen each month. Hope this helps

BTW I don't notice any cross effect negative or positive of either bupe or benzos interacting with each other at all.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply man. I definitely prefer alprazolam but haven't been able to get it for yrs. I used to do about 60 mg oxy and 3+ mg clon a day which I think is a very good combination. I mainly just stick to oxy now. Sucks I just spent the money on oxys that I was gonna use for the clonazepam and subs. LOL

I'll second what Wolvz said as I was taking lorazepam and alprazolam while I was on sub maintenance and didn't notice any ill effects from the mixture. It really synergized well the bupe as a matter of fact. Just keep in mind though that bupe is still really strong and even though you may not be feeling a "high" from it, your body is still taking the brunt of the opiates in your system, such as shallower breathing etc. It wouldn't take much along the lines of benzos to push yourself into the danger zone of the benzo/opiate mixture. Be safe my friend!

Delrio yea I know what you mean and thanks for the advice. If you don't mind me asking what opiates were you on before that made you have to do subs?

I was prescribed hydro and oxy for my injuries I was constantly sustaining during my motocross career and well, I kind of started over indulging and fell off the wagon so I ended up on subs for a while then I had an accident where I was thrown over my handlebars and landed on my head fracturing my c7 and t1 vertebra. That's when my real pain started and I'm where I'm at now. I still like to indulge every once in a while but I have a whole new appreciation for using them when you need them!

Damn man that is good to hear that you were able to get off of everything even with the injuries. And about what you said about appreciating them when you actually need them, I know what you mean. I have a bad back as it runs in my family and when I do actually use them for pain it is amazing how much they help. I'm hoping that one day I can actually get a script or get off of them completely because the addiction has been taking me broke for 2 yrs now.. They are so expensive where I live.

Alprazalom and clonazepam are about the same as far as potency. I would start with 0.5 mg clon once a day and see if that's enough. If not then increase to 0.5 mg twice a day.

Hey guys so I bit the bullet and got back on the sub today. Scored some 1 mg kpins earlier. Going well so far. Started the day off with 1 mg sub and took 1 mg clonazepam soon as the sub was dissolved. I'm pretty mellowed out and still have the energy to do things. Honestly not craving any oxy so yea it is going good. Pilll_head thanks for the reply but I do have a tolerance for benzo's so I will be ok.